Ok! I am black girl why in the helI I am not attracted too black man? This thing bugs me a lot. What can I do to stop this?

ok! I am black girl why in the helI I am not attracted too black man? This thing bugs me a lot. What can I do to stop this, I want to attratracted to black men. I am sure there's some good black men that ask me out and I rejected them, I feel horrible. I need it to stop.

Most Helpful Girl

• hang out with more black people nd get to know black men. go on dates with them, be friends with them and eventually that charm will wear u down and u will be daquans side chick in no time

What Guys Said 7

• Punishing yourself over it won't help. If you don't have any racial prejudice against black people, you probably just have a preference. You feel worse about this than you have to. The men whom you rejected have probably moved on and found happiness elsewhere.

I think you should accept who you are and realizing that you aren't hurting people. You're more likely to feel good about yourself after that and that makes you more likely to start feeling comfortable around people of all races/ethnicities. Once you feel comfortable with yourself, you can start self-examination to figure out why you feel the way you do. Maybe you had a bad experience with a black man in your past, or maybe you grew up in an environment that, whether intentionally or not, depicted being black as being ugly. Whatever it is, it isn't something to torment yourself over. I am sure the black men you have not felt attracted to would not want you to feel this way.

• I seem to notice black women on the internet dont find black men attractive for the most part or they all have non black partners. However in IRL I see otherwise so which is true?

• Some are, some aren't. It's that simple.

• I don't know I am speaking for myself even though I don't like the feeling.

• lol. why are you trying so hard... i dont understand? Why not just accept that you aren't attracted to black men like the growing majority of black women within the under 30 generation? You're in good company, i promise

• No it's just kind of bug me, Because most of the black man that I am associated with are good, hard working man, and I keep rejected them just because they black.

• Rejecting them just because their black when you are black yourself makes no sense to me.

• @dev765

skin color is important!! it tells you everything you need to know about the man inside xD

• There's nothing you can do, either you're attracted to something or you aren't

• They obviously didn't try hard enough.

• Black guys want white girls and black girls want white guys... what's happening here?

• Who said I was attacked to white guys.

• Probably because you're surrounded by white people. You will like what your environment tells you to like.

What Girls Said 7

• How can you not be attracted to someone due to race? There's such a vast variety, within the black race and you're telling me you're not attracted to any black men? What is it about black men you dislike? Why do exclusively dislike black men? What races do you find attractive?

• It's nothing personal, maybe it's because my father went and married another women while he was still with my mother, and that was the death of her because depression and sadness killed her. He didn't even tell her, she heard it from others.

• I Just see my Dad in most of them, I know it's not every black man but it still bugs me though, and it's not the European beauty B. S I am not from the US where I from there's no European beauty bs. It's how I felt since I started dating. I lost my mom when I was fifteen, and it's turn my life upside down and I blame no other person for this than my dad.. So in my 20's I see a lot of black male do the same thing , impregnated the girl and leave them on their on.

• Well then, you've answered your own question. Every black man reminds you of your father, who ruined your life; thus you have no attraction to them.

• Their is absolutely nothing wrong with that, you can't help who you attracted too! It just happens. You can't make yourself attracted to someone. So no need to beat yourself up for it, and go for the men you are attracted too!

• Wake the fuck up and fuckin look at them. Take a long hard look. what is there NOT to be attracted to? Yeah they got stank ass attitudes sometimes but they're godly lol

• There is nothing wrong with that girl! We are attracted to who we are attracted too, and thats it. Its natural :)

• Why do you feel bad? You don't have to like black men. Everone has their preference and we can't change them.

• It could be because:

1. You grew up in a white neighborhood (which is the probably the most common reason)
    2. You have been brainwashed by the media
    3. You want nothing to do with black guys

• You have your own personal taste and preference. They can't be forced. You naughty naughty non-conformist. Yay, congrats. s5.favim.com/.../...nfetti-fashion-girl-531606.jpg