95% of guys know how to get girls?

I was wondering If this is true. I read this In some article.

Haha I meant to say 95 don't know how to. Lol

24

Most Helpful Girl

• So girls are property? In that case 100% of men should get them no problem. Depending on the cost.

• I'm sorry I meant to say 95% don't know how to get girls.

• I know. But I'm sick of men making it sound like woman are property. I know at girls parties we talk like 'He's cute' and stuff but 'Getting a girl' makes me burn on the inside. In the words of Jasmine of Disney "I'm not a prize to be won."

• It was just a question. I didn't mean for you to get offended. I wasn't trying to make It sound like women are property. I wasn't trying to be a asshole or anything.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 1

• Did the article mention what % of women know how to get guys?

What Guys Said 4

• Nope.

5-10% (maybe as high as 20%) are hot enough that they have to beat women off with a stick. They don't know how to get girls, they just get them.

Another 40-50% get girls, for various levels of get.

40% don't ever get the girl / never get married, etc. And around 10% of those are gay. So some percentage of those don't know how to get girls (or keep them). Which is most likely higher than 5%.

• Seems like almost 95% of the guys at my school have gotten a girl at some point, so it could be true.

• I don't think I'm. in that 95%

• More like 5%