Should I be concerned about my friend's online behavior?

I recently started talking to this one guy. We are friends on Facebook as well. Facebook shows you what other people are doing on your timeline. It popped up that the guy I'm talking to was liking other females pictures and leaving comments, which is fine since we are not together in a committed relationship. The only thing that stood out to me is that the girl's pictures that he was liking and leaving comments on were younger girls. One was 17. He's 25. I didn't know if I should take that as a red flag or not. Is that normal or should I be concerned?

What Guys Said 1

• Is 17 illegal in your state?

• I don't know. I think 18 is the legal age.

• And how do I make sure that he isn't stringing me along?

• If I had a concrete answer for that, I'd patent it and make about a billion dollars, since at least 1 in 7 people in the world would pay a $1 for it.

Just saying, keep your eyes open - and pay attention. Listen to your gut (maybe not trust it, but at least investigate things when it twinges).

What Girls Said 1

• No. Unless he was making lewd comments that is not a red flag. He is not that much older.