Have you ever been in love?

I've never been in love and I haven't even had a crush on any girls for the longest time but I think I'm falling for this one girl. I can't get her out of my head and it's not even about just sex although I am extremely attracted to her sexually. I keep playing out scenarios in my head of us being together but she's taken. I normally get over crushes really fast but I can't stop thinking about her. Will it go away eventually?

How would you describe being in love?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• Hmmm... I don't think so. No.

• Yea I have, but everyone's definition of love is different.

I define it as someone always being there for you when you fall and providing a hand to hold in your darkest hour.

• With my dog.

• Falling in love for me is when you can't stop thinking about the other person and would do anything to see or talk to them. and yes i have been in love and currently i am madly in love with my BF

• I would describe it like you did - to cannot stop thinking about someone, imagining scenarios. But I can tell even though it might last a little bit longer you will get over her if you want to.

• Yeah you're probably right I will get over her eventually but I know she likes me too and would probably leave her boyfriend if I asked her but I don't want to do that because we would not work out right now. I'll just have to get over her in time I guess

• or you wait and she will break up with her bf but than you take the risk of wasting your time. you have to know if she's worth it

• She would probably leave her boyfriend because she likes me too but I would feel bad making her do that since it probably would never work out. I don't really do relationships

• No, I haven't. Except for some fictional characters.

• I have indeed
    am right now in fact

What Guys Said 1

• I have these same feelings as you're describing towards my current crush, and yeah this is the first crush I think I'm in love with. I need, need, need to take action towards dating her cause she is perfect for me.

• I'm kind of the opposite because I really don't want a relationship right now so it would not work out but I can't stop thinking about her.

• Oh well that doesn't make sense to me.