I want 1 relationship that will lead to marriage?

So am I such a bad guy cause I don't do hookups or live that lifestyle I just want 1 girl that I can give my all to and love her with everything I have.

Most Helpful Girl

• I want this too, & I also DON'T want hook ups. You seem like a really nice guy, I'm sure you'll find a wonderful girl, best of luck.

What Girls Said 8

• Nothing wrong with that at all, but I suggest you wait a while if you don't want to "date around". Build the life you want, then try to fit a good woman into it.

• Why the heck do you think you're bad? That's friggin perfect! But warning though, it is really unlikely that the first girl you meet is the person you're going to marry. If that happens to you kudos but otherwise, dont be disappointed and be forewarned. I had that mentality in high school and when we broke up, i was devastated

• No you're the opposite of a bad guy for not screwing around. You're gonna find girls who respect that so much! Don't think you're a bad person because you don't do what everyone else does, I respect that you don't go around screwing every girl.

• Nope, not at all. My one serious relationship is leading to marriage and I'm quite happy about that.

• Every relationship has that potential. You never know which it may be. So just continue to give your all to every relationship and there may just be marriage in the future

• Admirable totally

• no there are plenty of girls that want the same thing good luck :)

• I don't really do hookups either but I wouldn't expect the first person I'm with to be the only person I'm ever with.

What Guys Said 5

• Oh my fucking God me too. I wish I could marry my crush and I love her and I think we'd be perfect together forever. I even think her sister would be a great sister-in-law.
    But I have no idea what my crush would think if she knew that. She is always talking about how her sister and her sister's BF are probably never gonna break up and that they're a perfect couple, and always tells me about the "cute" things he does for her.

• Don't get your hopes up too high with the first few experiences/relationships.
    Most women aren't in it for the long haul, no matter how well you treat them. Sometimes it takes a few years to find that out, no matter how good it is in the beginning.

• Keep up the moral high ground bro. nothing like it.

And nothing wrong with dating a girl before you marry her. But if dating gets into physical relationship you will fa feom that pedestal.

• While your post reads very cheesily, I applaud your perspective.

However, the chances of that happening are slim to none.

I would suggest you start dating, feel things out, see what you do and don't like. Who knows, maybe you'll get lucky :)

• By the way, you aren't the only who would deep down like for this to happen.

• That's stupid. Go fuck a lot of bitches, man!

• You go have fun with your... bitches. He's gonna go enjoy an adventurous, loving, monogamous relationship.

• I will. I've been a bitch since I was 4!

• Um... ok...