Is it strange to date a girl with a name similar to my sister's?

I am going on a date with this girl named Hailey, and my sister's name is Haylee. It is pronounced the same.

I am dating her anyways, but I just wanted to know if I will be looked at strangely for that.

• Yes it is weird
  • No, it's not weird

Most Helpful Girl

• No. Some people can wind up dating someone who has their brother in laws last name.

What Girls Said 4

• No my bfs name is the same as my brothers name. I don't get it confused ever, when I say one name I have one persons face in mind. I never think of my brother when I'm talking to my bf

• I find it strange but its a personal preference. I just can't bring myself to date someone with my brother's name. but to each their own

• No it isn't weird. But I think that's why this one guy didn't want to date me cause his mom's name is the same as mine

• nope. It only gets weird if you look into it too much.

What Guys Said 2

• Lets just assume it is weird and it looks strange

What you gonna do about it? Dump her? Ask one of them to change their names?
    Or most likely just live with it... your sister is your sister no changing that and your girlfriend is your girlfriend because you love her... is what name she has really gonna change that?

• I am dating her anyways regardless.

• Haha my first two girlfriends were named Lauren, the same as my sister. I had to refer to them by their last initial (Lauren C, Lauren H) to clarify. My sister set me up with one of them too