What's a guys ideal height for a female or someone they are looking to date?

I'm 5"11 and scarce that guys don't find me attractive because of my height

Most Helpful Guy

• Most guys want a girl the same height or shorter. If you like to wear heels then keep a lookout for guys a few inches taller.. However, there are plenty of guys who like girls who are taller. Height alone is considered attractive by society, so a shorter man may feel that he got a girl out of his league which works well for his ego. He'll probably want to show you off.

• i want the girl to be taller

• how tall are you?

• 5'6" or 5'7" so about 70% of the girls I know are taller than me hahaha, but im still especially picky about height compared to my other preferences.

What Guys Said 10

• your height is PERFECT! how old are you? you might stil be growing since you're under 18

• I'm 17 years old I feel like it's to tall

• damn why all girls say that? unfortunately most guys are stupid because they want the girl to be shorter, and making the tall girls feel insecure

• @Klaatu51 would be very happy with that height.

I personally would go 5'7" or lower, me being 5'7" myself.

Mostly because taller girls tend to feel bad about dating shorter guys for some reason, so I learned to be preemptive.

• I'm 6'1 , so 5'11 is cool but you probably will have better luck somewhere Scandinavian where all the 7' giants lives.

Most 5'10 people will probably be a bit intimidated lol

• most guys are insecure when the girl is taller, that's foolish

• @Klaatu51
      lol I'm not their parents giving them a "great white world" to live in , I'm telling as it is

• sorry dude but most of you guys i consinder you as weirdos that you like a shorter girl. i can't undrstand you

• Shorter than me is really all I want. Her exact height doesn't really matter.

• I'm 5'5 and I'd date a girl who is 5'11, no dramas, she can even wear high heels I'm that secure and if she's insecure about it, I have a cracking pair of stilts in my Garden Shed that may come in handy.

• Im only 5.8 and thats fine by me i normally prefer gilrs around my height or little shorter but wouldn't bother me to much if a girl was little taller than me if I liked her enough : )

• Usually it's a few inches smaller than my height. The same height would also do but usually I won't go for someone taller than me.

• I'm 6'3" so as long as you're 6' or shorter and don't like heels I'm ok with that

• Guys don't care about height if you are pretty. Only girls care about height, or personality.

• i do care

• Are YOU (asker) judgmental about a guy's height? You probably are and in that case really don't have a right to complain. if guys reject you for yours.

• I'm 5'10, my ideal height for a woman I date is 5'10.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't care about his exact height because I'm bad with numbers, but I just want him to be really tall like a head above me. >_<