Girls do you care whether guys teeth are aligned perfectly?

Do you care if his teeth are slightly out of line? Not terribly gawky or with huge gaps, just slightly less than perfect alignment

• I don't mind
    73% (8)0% (0)47% (8)Vote
  • I'll let it go but it's important to me
    18% (2)0% (0)12% (2)Vote
  • Yes, it's a deal breaker
    9% (1)0% (0)6% (1)Vote
  • Results
    0% (0)100% (6)35% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Not at all
    I had a HUGE crush on a guy who had pretty big gaps between all of his teeth, and my current bf has a barely noticeable snaggle tooth.
    Its not really anything unattractive (bad teeth) its just part of that particular persons face. They wouldn't look like them without it.

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• i dont know how some girls can judge a man on their teeth alignment. Obviously if their teeth are disgusting an yellow and crooked then its really gross and unattractive but having your teeth a tiny bit crooked is fine. can't expect everyone to have 90 degree angle teeth

0|1
    0|0
  • Its super important to me. It reflects how well you take care and how much you care about yourself. You'll look more classy, mature and sexier if your teeth are straight

0|0
    0|1
    • I agree, but a lot of the time people are just born with less than perfect teeth.

• "how much you care about yourself" that's like saying it's somebodys own fault that they are short

• My teeth aren't perfect either, actually far from perfect, but I got braces because I want straight teeth.. being short or tall has nothing to do with anything we can change but braces are there for a reason and if we cared enough we would give it a shot rather than not

• Yup. Mine's are aligned perfectly, I expect the same in a partner.

Just kidding :)

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I don't care.

0|1
    0|0
  • i like straight white teeth but they can have a gap

0|1
    0|0
  • If it isn't a huge deal then it's fine. But if it's terrible then obviously not ok

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• i like the answers here

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont care

0|0
    0|0
  • I was told that it depends on how tall he is. If he is like 6'6 it doesn't matter, she won't really see his face anyway

0|0
    0|0