Would you date a 22 years old virgin girl?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 23

• Yes. There isn't a single feature on a woman that would make her undesirable to all the men of the Earth.

Questions like...
    Would you date a girl with small boobs?
    Would you date a shy girl?
    Would you date a girl with horse stickin out of her butt hole?

or

Is my dick big enough?
    Would you date a fat guy?
    Would you date a guy who's not a muscle builder?

All of the questions like this are going to get a YES from somebody if not more! Because there isn't one type of girl or guy that all men or women like or don't like. Hell there's even guys out there that don't mind a girl with a PENIS!

Point is no matter what you look or act like there's someone out there who has spent his/her life asking for a girl/guy exactly like you.

Hope this clears things up.

• This pretty much answers about 70% of the questions that are asked on this site.

• Yep, it's just not worth it reply to all of them. Because someone will join tomorrow and start it up all over again.

• Virgin Would not be the deciding factor whether or not I'd date you, its all about personality. I went 19 years without sex and I could do it again if I wanted to. but I'd prefer not to go that long

• No, I would not.

• Yes slightly younger than me, and whether she's a Virgin or not really doesn't matter, if I like her, I like her..

• never a virgin

• 22 is to young for me, but I would date a 32 year old virgin girl.

• I would. I prefer low-number girls (the lower the better).

• i doubt it. I would need sex, and her being a virgin would be too likely a reason to put it off.

• I'm 31, if she agreed to date me, hell why not. She would have to be quite intelligent for her age to match up and keep me interested.

• I'd love too
    Why not? That's great for me and I'll love date a virgin and marry her if things went well

• Yes, provided that at some reasonable amount of time sex would be a possibility.

• I would if I liked her.

• hell yeah ! :) xx

• count me In

• Yes yes yes, but I would want to have sex

• No reason why I wouldn't.

• Depends why she's a virgin, and whether she's committed to staying a virgin or if things just turned out that way.

• Yes, that would be a major turn on for me. I am 20 and a virgin, will only lose mine to another virgin.

• Yes I would, If I love her why not.

• Sure. There's nothing wrong about that. In fact I might even enjoy it. The innocence is good at times and I can even help her learn about things.

• Only if I was really into her

• Yes. That is rare these days.

• WHY YES! LOL

What Girls Said 2

• I don't understand what is odd about a 22-year-old virgin girl? I think she should do well :)

• The answers is yes for most of the guys. The question is will a guy give you what you want, will he match to your standards. A girl who keept her virginity for so long, means that she has some standards that no one reached for her. That's why I think that being virgin for so long isn't worth it. A guy might date you, want to be with you, but the fact that you are virgin shouldn't matter to him.