Should guys be blamed for their looks?

I just thought I'd get the general opinion.

• No, they can't help what they look like.
  • Yes, an ugly man isn't a real man and doesn't deserve a girlfriend!!

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends what kind of problem he has and how he chooses to live with it. If he is ugly and trying to build a relationship with me based on his sexual appearance in the hopes of getting sex then yes I will say he's ugly and it's his fault. If he's ugly and tries to use his personality to date me and wants me for who I am and not what I look like - I will be less likely to judge his appearance. If he is ugly from being overweight while having a good height, intelligence, and income - I will be more likely to say it's his fault he's ugly but to be truthful ugly guys can always date ugly girls so aren't they being just as superficial as the girls who reject them?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 4

• Lol you can't help what you look like... it's your genetics it has nothing to do with your choices :)

• depends on what you mean. You can't help the way your face is shaped or that you have a large nose but if a man presents himself in a gross manner then yes he can be blamed.

• Depends On If He Takes Care Of His self Or Not, But if you're Just Talking About Just their Natural Looks (Face, Eyes, Hair) then no. God Made You The Way You Are.

• No, just like girls shouldn't be blamed for theirs...

What Guys Said 4

• To the extent that your looks are not within your control, you shouldn't be blamed (or praised) for your looks. But, that doesn't mean that people should disregard your looks. Looks are an important part of sexual attraction, and I don't think that's a bad thing.

• Wow really?
    To those who voted B, are you even HUMAN?

• I voted B but just for me I personally don't deserve a gf because I'm ugly

• Attraction has nothing to do with whether or not it's your fault.