If hypothetically you where on a date at a restaurant, you brought no money as your date agreed to pay?

... but they never paid and sneaked off and left you with the bill. How would you handle not having any money to pay the bill. Question is just for fun =D.

• Fake a heart attack and be carried out by EMT.
  • Go to the bathroom and sneak out the window
  • Wait till no one's looking and snatch tips off empty tables
  • Put something disgusting in my food in hopes of getting it free
  • Set off the fire alarm to evacuate every from the restaurant
with quick thinking you pull out your cell phone to call a friend to bring money when suddenly you realize you forgot to charge your phone which fails to turn on.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• Your very creative and intelligent. I would have never thought of this. When this happened to me 4 years ago - I hired a loan shark to lend me the money - I borrowed $30 dollars and paid back $100 but she was the only person willing to lend me money and the only person willing to drive 14 minutes to find me at the restaurant.

• Call my best friend. She's got me. Just for fun though, B lol.

• Suppose your phone is dead as you forgot to charge it.

• Suppose the restaurant's phone is out of service and the only people at the restaurant are elderly people who don't know what a cell phone is.

• I'll explain it to them and figure out something. My phone's always charged when I go out, and I have cash or credit on me all the time, so it wouldn't happen anyway lol. I just wouldn't leave without paying, or letting them know I will.

• Last option. But I'm more likely to apologise, leave something of mine at the restaurant so they know I'm not running off, and go to the nearest ATM (as you can see, this has happened before :P).

• well I always bring money just in case, but if I was dumb enough not to, id just walk out and leave

• It's between B and E

-or-

I'd just call a friend to come to the restaurant with cash.

• I'd just ask to use the restaurant phone :p

• Suppose the restaurant's phone is out of service and the only people at the restaurant are elderly people who don't know what a cell phone is =P.

• I'd leave his billing address and sneak out -_-

• D would probably be ideal lol

• It would never happen I always carry cash & a credit card.

• I'd find that son of a gun lol forget the bill that is just harsh... oh but id climb out the window lol

What Guys Said 3

• I dont go anywhere without emergency money. If that cash wasn't enough to cover it, I would explain the situation and offer to leave my pocket watch as security until I could get back with the currency.

• Suppose hypothetically you lost your wallet that had your money in it and the waiter you notice is a person who doesn't like you very well.

• (The emergency cash is generally hidden in the seam of my coats actually).
      Then I ask to speak to the manager. If the staff are hostile I may well refuse to leave my watch, but I would still raise the issue cassually and leave my contact details. What are they really going to do? If they call the cops the police will just support that you are being as reasonable as possible.

• E and then A

• I choose E lol!