Would you date your co-worker?

Would you date your co-worker?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If you can both find a balance I don't see why not! I am currently dating a coworker and it was hard at first especially since I got promoted right when we started dating and am now in charge of him. I will admit I would get crazy jealous when I would see him talking to other female coworkers and arguments at work turned into arguments outside of work, but we eventually sat down and made a decision that at work we are colleagues and once we leave work were done talking all things work. It took a little longer for me to get over the whole jealousy thing but I have and we are in a good place now.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you I am a really jealous chick?, every time I see him talking to this girl go crazy, and stop talking to him. The funny thing about it were not even dating yet.

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Dating a co-worker is not a good idea, many bosses are not keen on it either.

0|0
    0|0
  • I try to avoid shitting where I eat.

Rules are made to be broken, however.

Luckily, it's not a problem in my current job.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure why not. That's what dating is for.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't.
    I mean yeah it could work I guess but I wouldn't because I wouldn't be able to do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, don't see any reason why not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I most likely would

0|0
    0|0
  • I've done it

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i would date a co-worker if it was possible and if i was that lucky

0|0
    0|0
  • I have now regret it would never do it again

0|0
    0|0
  • I did that before. I don't want that ever happening again.

1|0
    0|0
    • Why, what happened?

• She became incredibly jealous of other female workers. I couldn't even communicate with them to do my job without her flipping out. I don't need that kind of drama in my life, much less at the place I count on to earn a living.

• You know what you're right, because I am a really jealous chick.

What Girls Said 1

• Been there, done that. Not a good idea lol

0|0
    0|0