Would you date your co-worker?

Would you date your co-worker?

210

Most Helpful Girl

• If you can both find a balance I don't see why not! I am currently dating a coworker and it was hard at first especially since I got promoted right when we started dating and am now in charge of him. I will admit I would get crazy jealous when I would see him talking to other female coworkers and arguments at work turned into arguments outside of work, but we eventually sat down and made a decision that at work we are colleagues and once we leave work were done talking all things work. It took a little longer for me to get over the whole jealousy thing but I have and we are in a good place now.

• Thank you I am a really jealous chick?, every time I see him talking to this girl go crazy, and stop talking to him. The funny thing about it were not even dating yet.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 10

• Dating a co-worker is not a good idea, many bosses are not keen on it either.

• I try to avoid shitting where I eat.

Rules are made to be broken, however.

Luckily, it's not a problem in my current job.

• Sure why not. That's what dating is for.

• I wouldn't.
    I mean yeah it could work I guess but I wouldn't because I wouldn't be able to do it.

• Yeah, don't see any reason why not.

• Yeah I most likely would

• I've done it

• yes i would date a co-worker if it was possible and if i was that lucky

• I have now regret it would never do it again

• I did that before. I don't want that ever happening again.

• Why, what happened?

• She became incredibly jealous of other female workers. I couldn't even communicate with them to do my job without her flipping out. I don't need that kind of drama in my life, much less at the place I count on to earn a living.

• You know what you're right, because I am a really jealous chick.

What Girls Said 1

• Been there, done that. Not a good idea lol