Should I break up with my bf?

so were religous and we can't start anything till were 18 or older. so we did and if he gets caught then he's in trouble and he brakes up with me. so um i was looking at him, and he was talking to his cousin so he ignored me in front of his cousin like i didn't matter like i wasn't there should i end it.

• Break up with him
  • KEEP DATING HIM

Most Helpful Guy

• 1, Don't pressure him about sex.
    2, Just hang out and enjoy one another doing "normal" things together in your youth for now.
    3, If he's over 18 and you're under, then he could go to jail if you have sex and police find out. It's a stupid, un-natural law, but that's the way it is in some states. I don't know what the legal age of consent should be, but 16 used to be considered marriageable, but now it's a crime if an 18 year old has sex with a 16 year old.

4, He's afraid to talk to you in front of his cousin because you're technically in an illegal relationship. You need to talk to him about it and tell him how you feel and make him realize it isn't right to ignore you, and that it hurts you.

5, After 4 above, he needs to man up and acknowledge you to his friends and relatives. If he doesn't, then dump him, and make sure he knows why.

What Guys Said 3

• STOP FUCKIN YELLING AT ME

• Honestly you sound too retarded to date anyone at this point. SO YES.

• Caps lock is on... also if your bf won't fuck you because he's religious dont pressure him, and what are you ten? Who breaks up with someone because they talked to their cousin

What Girls Said 0