So do white men find black women attractive?

I am black but my skin is really light. I'm only attracted to white men.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have been attracted to quite a few "bright skinned" black women, but fewer "dark skinned." I think it has something to do with the ability to read facial features.

One of my doctors is a light skinned black woman about my own age, and I find her absolutely adorable. Unfortunately for me, she's married. lol.

I also like women from India.

I love dark hair and dark eyes.
    It gives this "sucks you in" feeling. mmmmmmmmmmmm

What Guys Said 5

• Depends on the face. I'm sure there are pretty girls of every race. I just don't know any pretty Asians or East Indians.

• I'm white. I find there are good looking black women but they tend to be more light skin. I'm not racaist just putting that out there but I fine really dark women aren't that attractive or "hood like" women. Really dark black people just don't seem that good looking to me. If your light black as you say I'm sure your looking really good. If your skin toun is like a tan that's even hotter and I'm sure a lot of guys will agree a tan women is good looking. Regardless of race though there are good looking people and bad looking people. Unfortunately we all can look like Hollywood people

• It's close to tan but just a little darker than tan. I agree I don't think some dark people are very attractive either.

• I don't think you will have any problem finding boys if that why your asking. It may be a little more difficult to find a partner if your in a large white community just because of the way some people think. Or if your just so hot that guys might have a hard time talking to you

• I'm not normally attracted to black women but of course there are exceptions. The biggest problem I have is not knowing what to say and not be racist in their eyes so that's why I avoid them. There's always something to find offense about.

• The hyenas are ready to feast.

• and here. we. go.

oh black women..

What Girls Said 7

• Yes, they do. All types of women appeal to different men. It has little to do with race. These questions.

2.bp.blogspot.com/.../pum2.gif

• tbh it depends on the guy

• Not all are attractive... But They tend to have a certain swag or je ne sais quoi

• Skin color doesn't matter. Some guys like you, some guys don't. It depends on there preference. It doesn't matter whether your skin is "really light."

• I wonder if white trolls are doing this

• If you are black how are you light? The concept of being light black baffles me. It does not make sense. You mean, you light brown, not black?

• So sick of seeing these questions. Over and over !