He stopped calling me and texting me and wouldn't return my phone calls and text messages.

i was talking to a guy a couple months ago, we hang out, eat dinner together, everything was going perfectly. but all of the sudden he stopped calling me and texting me and wouldn't return my phone calls and text messages. so one day i decide to show myself to his house and asked him what was going on between us. he reply saying that he was going through some drama at work and had "personal" problems and that he couldn't get into a relationship right now. he wanted to be friends and maybe later be more than that. we still talk and text each other but he is totally differen towards me but don't know why?

Most Helpful Guy

• try doing the same thing he is. just stop calling and texting him. if he calls you keep the conversation brief and make sure you are the one to end the call. make up and excuse. if he texts you, don't bother responding for a few hours. and again, keep it short and simple. don't show up at his house or anything. just don't make an effort any more. he won't like the lack of attention. he'll be wondering what's on your mind. eventually curiousity will get the better of him, and he'll come to you prepared to make an effort. just leave that area of uncertainty for him to dwell on. you've been calling and texting him, initiating all of this effort. so he knows you are interested and because of that, the ball is in his court. he may change hisattitude if he thinks you're loosing interest. people want what they can't have, and nobody appreciates anything until its gone. that's just human nature, so use that to your advantage. I suck at relationships, but I've learned a lot from my mistakes.so I hope I was able to help, or at least give you a little perspective. best of luck : )

What Guys Said 3

• MAYBE IT IS BECAUSE HE HAS "PERSONAL" PROBLEMS AND DRAMA GOING ON. THAT'S WHAT STRESS CAN DO TO YOU. EITHER THAT, OR HE JUST DOESN'T LIKE YOU ANYMORE. I'D SAY YOU JUST WAIT AND SEE... MAYBE ASK HIM... HE PROBABLY KNOWS BEST WHAT'S GOING ON. ASK HIM TO BE HONEST ABOUT IT.

HAVE A NICE DAY! ^^

• IM TIRED OF TRYING TO FIND OUT WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIM AND YEA HE TELLS ME THAT HE HAS PERSONAL PROBLEMS AND ECT BUT THAT IS JUST AN EXCUSE... BUT I DNT KNOW ANYMORE, OH WELL THAT WAS HIS CHOICE FOR LEAVING ME, I GUESS ITS TIME FOR ME TO MOVE ON...

• Yes! It happens sometimes that guys may quite quietly a relationship, they are already in very committed love affairs with another persons than current found partners! And you have been a victim of such a case!. Or simply your guy is strictly Gemini zodiac! they propose for its sake, and vanish quickly as thin air!

• turn off caps, makes it sound like you're yelling

and as far as that's concerned, he's probably just frustrated right now, and doesn't know how to handle flirting with you, and trying to get things resolved at the same time

What Girls Said 3

• Well...one thing I would never do is go to a guy's house when he hasn't called or texted back in a while. Can we spell "desperate"? Not to say that you are, but it definitely comes off as desperate, and somewhat rude. People aren't generally supposed to just invite themselves over. Just keep in mind that when a guy doesn't contact you, he has his reasons. maybe he's busy or he's going through some things, or worst case senario, he's just plain uninterested. But both reasons are reason enough to not pop out and put him on the spot by knocking on his door! If it's the first reason and he still likes you, wait for about a week. He WILL get back to you. If he doesn't, then it's probably the second reason, and it's best to not contact him anymore, period. In my opinion, hon, you were a bit forward with the way you felt about him, and it doesn't look like he's feeling it. There may be a way to revive his affections, though. Let him go. Like, totally. No calls, no texts, no house visits. A little known fact; Men love attention almost as much as us women do. They just don't show it. Take away that girl who's usually calling and he'll begin to miss it after a while and ask why she's not calling anymore. Become less of the hunter and more of the prey, and any guy will pretty much follow.

Good luck!

• Are you sure he's not with someone else? he sounds like a man that doesn't know what he wants I would move on and find yourself someone that's there for you and treats you right if you get on well keep him as a friend but he doesn't sound like a person that wants to comitt.

• I RECENTLY FOUND OUT THAT HE IS WAS MESSING AROUND WITH A 17 YEAR OLD GURL... BUT I WOULD JUST HAVE TO MOVE ON I THINK ITS TIME FOR ME TO DO THAT

• You should not show up randomly at people's house without announcement. That just screams desperation...and potential psycho.

• AGREED

Whoops... Still had caps log on there...

• Yes, exactly what I was thinking. I'd be p*ssed if someone did that to me!!!!!

• WELL IF I SHOWED UP IN HIS FRONT DOOR WITH OUT ASKIN WAS BECAUSE HE DID THE SAME THING TO ME...