Guys help wtf is this about?

I been dating this guy on & off for a few months, & everythings been really good actually accept the fact that he doesn't contact me enough. We even talked about being exclusive and it seems like after that talk he got more distant then ever. This was his words to tell me were exclusive so how can you be exclusive with a girl you dont contact for 7 days at a time? I initiate most of the conversations and i haven't seen him since he surpised me at my work with coffee which was about 3 weeks ago. On top of it I've gotten on his case about it 2 or 3 times now and his reasoning is that he is always so busy and he's sorry and knows he needs to make it up to me. IM SO CONFUSED =( Give me your thoughts i need it lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly... Sounds pretty shady!
    If I wanted to be with some, I would be. And that's pretty much the bottom line. Having said that... There might be more to it, family problems etc, does he have kids? Wife? All could actually be keeping him busy? If not... Sounds like he is just playing you on the hook. If you don't like it confront him but you might not like the answers you get. I'm guessing they will be empty promises

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe he prefers talking in real life or can't come up with anything to talk about.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe you should stop making contact & let him make the first movie. If he really is committed, he should want to reach out to you.