I wonder if this guys has a crush on me. How would I know?

I wonder if this guys has a crush on me. How would i know? He calls me baby and admit that im his.. hehe he gets jealous.. he always meet me. Spend quality time with me.. so i wanna know if he haa a crush on me? Or he has feelings for me. How can i know by the way a guy reacts?

0|0
0|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. He has crush on you, but the little problem he is being nice and available (always meet you).

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes. He always make time for me. Just dat , im waiting for the day when he is gonna confess to me or tell me that he likes me cus i do like him.. i've contacting ans goinf out with him for 9 months

• Show All
    • Haha. He might be insecure a little bit, OR try to know where he's standing in your heart.
      Ya, he LIKES YOU.
      Girl... I have repeated 3 times, HE LIKES YOU! :)

• Yaaaa his standing in the middle of my heart. Haha!!! I mean like his my baby and im his tho. Oh my gawd!! Okay2 he LIKES ME !!! . Thanks dude 😄😄😄

What Guys Said 2

• Yes he does.

0|0
    0|0
    • If he does then why he has not confess to me or tell me. I've been with him for 9 wonderful months dating him..

• Show All
    • Yeahh i know that thanka for yoour opinion. Im jist waitinf dmfor his confession. Cus i dont wanna wait and be clueless if he wanta to be in r/s with me or jist maintain our dating status

• And we oreadi make love...(sex)

• you will know very soon once he purposed you then you will lol

0|0
    0|0
    • But he hasnt... there's no confession from him.. its been 9 months. Lalalalaka

• Show All
    • Scared it too early? Im scared maybe he have no feelings on me..

• you can ask him clearly...

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.