Does anyone else find it hilarious how there are so many girls who state that they are only into white guys?

Congrats to all the white men for being born white. If I was white, I'd know that this is my century to have as much fun as possible while I'm young and take advantage of all the stupid girls out there who would do anything for me even if they knew I was going to ditch them for another younger female when their appeal expires.
Believe it or not, I'm having as much a laugh as you guys are haha.
I know what you're thinking.."this guy is just jealous", but seriously.. I really am laughing. I'm actually very content with my life and making the most of all I can to achieve my goals,

All you have to do is log onto GAG and search for "white" or "race", and you're bound to see an endless barrage of girls declaring how they would only date white guys.
Alternatively, make a Tinder account with a below average looking white male, and another one with an ethnic male model, and you will see that the white guys still get's more matches!

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it's hilarious, I find it rather disturbing to be honest.

I understand, people are a product of their environment. You're brought up in a society that enforces European ideals of beauty- but, if you're older than late teens, you should be fully aware of that. You should be acknowledging the root of the influence over your preferences.

I really dislike this idea that preference is somehow based on chance. It just "is" and we should all accept it at face value.

If you genuinely don't care why you exclusively date white men, then cool. Don't try to dress it up as anything other than, we've all been told this is the desirable man, so that's what we should go for.

Ugh.

• It's funny because if a girl says she only dates Black men, Chinese men, Korean Men, Japanese men, mixed-race men or any other race of men, no one whinges or says anything. As soon as some girl says she prefers White Men, the racist card gets played all of the whingebags crawl out of the wood work and start acting salty.

It happens on this site all the time.

• I'm not sure it's to do with cannons of beauty rather than social status. Not that that's better.

• I don't think it's one over the other, I think they both play a part.

Thanks for MHO @cocorambo :3

What Girls Said 12

• I think its sad. if ur not white then u have no business only dating white guys. it shows a lack of reverence for your background and self respect

• Agreed.

• ... are you saying that if you're non-white, you should be allowed to date only within your race, and heaven forbid should you date a white guy, you'll bring disrespect on your family/culture?

That sounds pretty sad to me. Race should not be a factor in whom you date. Religious, cultural conflicts, sure. But those are separate from race.

• Omg- the girl literally said "only dating white guys"... That means exclusively dating white guys, actively excluding your own race.
      I know you read that, Kayla. Why be pedantic about things? There's no way you misread that. Lol

• I find this rather ridiculous, as there are plenty of very attractive black and Asian guys. There is nothing wrong with having a preference, but saying that you date exclusively white guys is just plain racist. Also, this attitude would mean that you disregard around 80% of the worlds population as potential dating partners...

• How is it racist? You can't help who you're attracted to. It's a chemistry thing. I know many girls who are only into white guys, and it's just who they are. They have male friends from all backgrounds though.

• Like I said having preferences is completely fine, but declaring it as a definite is not right in my opinion. I agree that you can't help who you're attracted to, and also the chemistry part. However, I thing a peple of different ethnicities can have that just like people of the same race.

• I don't find it funny at all not nearly as much as I find it funny how many people are butt hurt about someone's preferences or what they are attracted to and how people try to come up with ideas, reasons, or generalizations as to why someone feels that way I think it is stupid.

• Of course there are reasons why people are attracted exclusively to a certain race. Do you understand the term socialisation? We didn't just appear on the planet. We have been influenced from the day we were born.

It's the most confusing thing when people deny the effects of socialisation. It's literally saying "I have grown up without any input from my surrounding world".

With anything, generalisations don't apply to everyone. No one has said that.
      But, it's weird to me that people would try to deny things that are so overtly obvious.

• "You obviously do take things personally. Do yourself justice by visiting an STD clinic and quit wreaking havoc on other people's discussions. Take care!" Now you are just being ignorant and last time I checked THIS IS MY FUCKING COMMENT

• @Creole_Flavor Oh is it? Is that swearing also a reflection of your frustration?

• No I don't think its funny. I don't really care.

• I don't know a single girl that only finds white guys attractive

• Like I said, do a search on GAG. I'll provide you the links if you really want proof.

• I don't think it's funny, and I don't have racial preference and I don't care if someone has or doesn't have racial preference.

• Don't generalize. You're being very hypocrite. Not ALLLLLL girls out there like white guys, if I think yellow will the other girl think yellow too? Be real.

• Quote me where I said ALLLLL

• Insecure? Lol, you sound more insecure than ever by just asking this question. Yeah yeah, whatever. Not my fault if you're butthurt. Peace

• I don't think you'll ever get it. Your intelligence is overwhelming and equally hilarious ROFL.

• It's white fever. :P Only a few are attractive though.

• I know! I hate them too! Being used by one is hard enough, but teo? LoL! Helll noo!!!

• To tell you the truth; white guys are okay, but I am more into Asian men and I am white

What Guys Said 15

• pretty funny a select few white guys are getting so mad and using themselves as an example. news flash, just because you aren't benefiting doesn't mean others aren't. Probably have other problems with yourself

It's like saying white privilege doesn't exist.

• You're defending a racist asshole, just so you know who bashes women for their choices.

• @tuffany101 how did i prove his comment exactly?

Oh and throwing ad-hominems at me is a pretty childish move, miss "25-29".

• +1 Koldhearted

• Well it largely has to do with the way society values race. It still does matter today in many circles, so there is a push to grab whats left of "the best race." I find that the people who are least able to understand this (as well as the concept of white privilege) ironically are white men. Not all mind you... but the ones who don't get it reveal their lack of understanding when they say things like "well im white, unattractive and... girls aren't into me... so i have no advantage" or "im white, and im poor.. what white privilege." The meaning of the word advantage is lost on them. When all things are kept equal, a white person will likely be in a better position than a non white person. That is what the privilege is. It is not "I'm white so i'm destined to be rich and get women." The only thing you're destined for is the likelihood of a more satisfactory outcome relative to your non white counterparts who are within the same bracket as you are.

So if we take a look at dating... I agree and disagree with what you said. I think an average white male has a better chance of landing a date than an average non white male, but I don't believe the advantage is as strong as what you're saying, which is that a below average male would be picked over an ethnic male model on tinder. What would likely happen is that if the girl in question was keen on "dating up" she would skip over both the white male and the ethnic male in search of the kind of white male she is looking for on Tinder. Either that, or she would be a woman who doesn't care about race and would just go for the model. But I've certainly noticed that amongst all the ethnic groups, white males have better opportunities than those in other groups within a similar bracket. Even amongst black women under 25 who are college educated, i noticed that many of them have a much stronger preference for white men over even black men, which is simply a sign of the times.

• The most perplexing thing to me, is the distinct lack of an ability to view these issues objectively, that some white men have.

I find it so strange.

• @Mgoods

It's more due to ignorance than a lack of understanding. Most get it... but for some, acknowledging that it exists would lead to something being done about it... which they do not want

• I really don't give it any thought, and I wouldn't date a girl who was mainly into me because of my skin tone.

• You probably already have just didn't know it.

• It's not like a girl is going to admit to you that she chose you because you are white.

• "below average looking white male"
    "ethnic male model"
    All these buzz words make me think you really ARE butt hurt despite your pathetic attempts at trying to sell us the contrary.

I think girls are perfectly capable of choosing the man they like, and it may have less to do with skin color, and more with your whinny attitude.

• You can choose to believe what you may. One thing that's clear is you aren't quite the sharpest shed in the tool.

• And you're a dumb troll.
      Women chose white guys - get over it.

I had a black girl who told me she would only date a black guy even though i, as a white guy , liked her.
      I sucked it up and walked away.

Stop being a baby.

• Ok, joker. You like reporting answers?
      I can do that too.

• Actually last century was the white guy heaven, there was way more racially driven class segregation then and a rich white guy could snatch away a woman from anywhere.

Here on GAG, the opinions on race you're getting from women is not universal.
    You see, you need to take into account the demographic of people who use this website. Its mostly Americans, Brits and Australians and some English speaking Europeans. All countries with mostly white people and countries with people who speak English so they can interact on this website in english.
    Go to China or Japan and I'm sure white people are not so popular.

• I think he's aware point he is making solely applies to the western world. That's what makes it worse.

• Every century is white guy heaven...

• I don't really care. I see it both ways. I see women talking about average basic white dudes with average everything like they are Gods and I hear the same thing about everyday black dudes being some kind of sexual marvel. It is either a lie or I'm a cross between a God and a sexual marvel... so either way I'm good. People that put this emphasis on skin color like it's some end all to sexual satisfaction and the key to life are completely weak to me and I see them as people with an undeveloped minds and just adding to the problem of racism and all the hate in the world. I prefer this and that... oh please. As if each person is not a unique individual variation of humanity each beautiful in their own way and with at least one good thing to offer any person alive. I sum it up to... Oh evolve already!

• AAAAARGH not again with this thing. What's wrong with black guys anyway?

• Oh look another bitter, insecure whingebag.

Listen here pal. I'm pale white and I have had nothing but failure in this section of my life. Some girls may prefer White Guys, but that doesn't mean to say that all White men are swimming around in women. I am living proof that this isn't the case.

The reason you can't get a girl is because you're attitude stinks. You're a self-entitled, whiney, insecure muppet and any girl with an ounce of intelligence wouldn't go anywhere near you.

Change your attitude, take that massive chip off your shoulder and may just find what you're looking for.

• Maybe you need to work on your personality, and get an education.. learn the difference between your and you're. If you're white and you can't get laid.. enough said lmao!

• Good boy. Now shooo. Go see a psychiatrist.

• Taking an interest in my well-being now are we? You're awfully kind, I feel slightly bad now for thinking you were an absolute cunt.

• Dont worry about it people just use online to live out their interracial fantasies.

• You feel the need to talk about it so...

• Really? I'm white and women find me hideous. I don't know what planet you live on but I think most women like non white guys.

• Stop being a whiney white man, Kevin.

(I'm just taking the piss out of all the racist black people participating in this thread). Thankfully most of these arseholes live in the US.

• How is what I said make me whiney? Women do find me hideous and would rather date a non whit guy. I know for a fact I I were Black, Hispanic, Asian or whatever race you want to throw at me I wouldn't be single. White guys are seen as boring while non whit guys are seen as exotic.

• I don't think it's funny. I just don't care

• Well surely there is a propensity for many women to go for a white guy but seeing you have such respect for women you have more than the color of your skin as an obstacle for getting a gf.

• The first girl I ever asked out told me this. 2005, we seemed to be getting along splendidly until that point.

• No point in caring, a lot of girls at my college are like that. They'd rather date the most out-of-shape/extreme gamer Caucasian male than some guy who has his stuff together.

I mean, its just their position. My guess is that some just have very specific tastes in who they are attracted to or others view dating a Caucasian male as a status symbol even if his status is low, the fact he is Caucasian carries that positive cultural stereotype of being good husband material, whether its true or not.

I hit on whatever race I feel like hitting on that's my decision. If you let race concern why you're dating someone then that's own you. I don't even trust women on online dating sites. Most have those high expectations, yet they're usually not well educated, have low income status yet they want this high status guy so I wouldn't take those profiles seriously anyway.

• You just spoke my mind.

• I was refering to choices made in life. Not online.

• Hunh? I am saying most of women on websites like match. com are usually not well off in life.