How did you and your ex/current gf/bf meet?

The topic came up among some friends and I, and I was curious at what the GAG community had to share.

Most Helpful Girl

• I will tell you about all my lovers cause I'm bored...
    first, he was my best friend's boyfriend's cousin, we met hanging out as a group, listening to music on a giant mountain/rock... we both like "tech 9" ... the rest is history. lol
    broke up
    then, I met this guy through another best friend, he was actually her ex! we were all hanging out drinking play truth or dare, that was the first time I hung out with him that one took a long time til we finally got things going... obviously I felt weird about him being my friend's ex but she assured me it was ok...
    it lasted over year (longest relationship for me)
    broke up
    then I met a guy from my work, first time we met I thought he was just another customer but later I went to a party with coworkers, he was there and they said he was going to start working with us. hahaha that party got crazy, lasted til the early morning, we ended up cuddling on the couch, eating oatmeal together, drunk. haha
    broke up 3 long years pasted without dating... became a boring recluse... got horny one night, so I posted on reddit saying I wanted to meet a guy to Skype with and have some "fun" I met a couple boring guys, was ready to sign off but responded to one more guy, he actually wanted to talk before any sexual stuff, he was just really sweet, genuine and caring. this was a few weeks ago and currently we talk /skype everyday and it's not even sexual just getting to know each other, we are not officially dating but I am considering flying to Europe where he lives... very crazy, I have never done anything like this before... but I'm not one for being normal...

• wow I'm surprised, so many online romances, this is my first... it's one of the best and most fun so far, I don't know why I put off trying it for so long.. I would try for short times here and there, but would get bored.. this current guy just really clicks with me..

• Crazzyyyy! Sounds like me : "Ended up cuddling on the couch, eating oatmeal together, drunk". LOL.

I have a good friend who just came back from Texas (we both reside in California) to see this guy she was talking to for a while, but has never actually seen him in person. I made sure she would let me know where she was staying, his address, and to keep me updated because I would be flying out there on the next plane to departure out of LA to save her in case things didn't go out planned. Things didn't go planned, and I ended up getting on the next plane leaving LA to Texas at 2am to save her ass.

If you do decide to fly to Europe to meet this guy, make sure someone RELIABLE knows where you are going to be at all times, in case it all doesn't turn out to be. Good luck! Awesome story!

What Guys Said 5

• My last ex and I met at a concert.

• at work... Taco Bell haha.

• I met my ex at a party and she wanted to see me afterwards.

• I met my fiancee almost by chance (fate?) on a Catholic dating website.

• One from school, one from my uncle's son

What Girls Said 3

• I have two exes.
    The first one i met online and that was a huge mistake. He added me as a friend from Facebook and he lived in another city, but it was a friend of my friend so i accepted it. He complimented me and you know it was the first time i got compliments. However at the end, i understand he fooled me and he didn't even find me beautiful.
    The second one was a friend of my best friend so i trusted him. We texted like 3 years and then we decided to make out at the cinema without love. We did it and it was my first kiss (it was horrible). Then two weeks later he said he loved me, but two months later he said he fell in love with my another bff.
    My current boyfriend, is my first love and i met him through my best guy friend. I hooked my best guy friend a girl and he hooked me with my boyfriend. My best guy friend's gang and my gang went out to the bar, all of the girls got drunk and everyone except me and boyfriend shared a drunk kiss. My bf didn't kiss me and i was furious about it. Then he said that he doesn't want to take advantage of me and do our first kiss when i will be sober. We met at that bar and then he texted me for five days if i was ok etc. Then he asked me out for a dinner, we went to dinner and we had our first kiss in that dinner. Also i am his first kisser and first girlfriend ever so i believed him. Im glad i did because it will be 7th month of us soon.

• Wow, the first two ex's are just assholes! I'm glad you met someone that makes you happy. Congratulations to an early 7 months!

• We went to high school together and reconnected afterwards.

My ex and I "met" on here though :)

• I got 2 exes. One from school, one from my parent's friends (their son).

My current boyfriend is from the internet.