Guys do you find girls give you more attention when you give them less?

Am I the only one who notices this. If you take a step back and actually not give the girl you like much attention, they will give you more attention and actually initiate things with you and try to impress you more?

What Girls Said 2

• Oh my goodness no, please don't do that. That's a horrible game to play if you want a girl to give you more attention. If she is genuinely into you (and doesn't just wanna take you along for a ride), she'll be very disappointed and put-off if you take a step back and don't give her that much attention. Conversely, if a guy I like gives me attention, that lets me know that he's into me and if I like him back I'll reciprocate the attention, and more.

Don't play games if you're a decent guy and want to find a girl who won't mess with your head as well.

• Learn it. Analyze it and Accept it. Just put it like this. B likes us but we dont like b. but then I heard b likes this other girl... I put a little effort in getting him back. Its kinda like that. We may or may not like you but we have this pride shit that even we sometimes cannot understand.

What Guys Said 0