Guys do you find girls give you more attention when you give them less?

Am I the only one who notices this. If you take a step back and actually not give the girl you like much attention, they will give you more attention and actually initiate things with you and try to impress you more?

0|0
2|0

What Girls Said 2

• Oh my goodness no, please don't do that. That's a horrible game to play if you want a girl to give you more attention. If she is genuinely into you (and doesn't just wanna take you along for a ride), she'll be very disappointed and put-off if you take a step back and don't give her that much attention. Conversely, if a guy I like gives me attention, that lets me know that he's into me and if I like him back I'll reciprocate the attention, and more.

Don't play games if you're a decent guy and want to find a girl who won't mess with your head as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Learn it. Analyze it and Accept it. Just put it like this. B likes us but we dont like b. but then I heard b likes this other girl... I put a little effort in getting him back. Its kinda like that. We may or may not like you but we have this pride shit that even we sometimes cannot understand.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.