Boyfriend likes and comments on other girl's pictures. What do I do?

I've been seeing my boyfriend for about 3 months now and I like him a lot. Whenever I'm with him he always pays me a lot of attention and shows me that he cares. He has even cried over me once and I do feel like he is serious about me.

However, since we have been dating I've seen him like and comment on a lot of girl's photos on facebook. The other day, I saw that he had commented on a girl's photo with 'very pretty' and today I saw that he had liked a girl's photo where she is practically half-naked, holding a gun.

Am I overreacting or should I end it with him? I know he is serious about me since he got a job in my city because he wanted to stay close to me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell him you're bothered by it and ask him why he does it. (I'd probably "like" a photo of a half-naked girl holding a gun, too particulary if it's belt-fed and select fire). Haha.

If he's not willing to give it up knowing it bothers you then move on. Nobody who truly love you would continue to hurt your feelings in that way.

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe he's just being honest to those girls. Just cause you're dating doesn't mean he can't tell if girls are good looking anymore. Maybe you should joke around about it somehow and see what he says.

• This is the kind of thing you really need to talk about with him, before you choose how to react. He probably shouldn't be commenting on girls pictures like that, but at the same time, the term "pretty" doesn't embody anything sexual. Let him know how these things make you feel and he'll probably be more conscious of it in the future.

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah that would prob make me feel a little uneasy about the comments... I'd say just talk to him about it and see how he reacts... :/

• To be honest, most of men are like that. You can't do anything about it.. If you try to mention if to him, prevent him, feel jealous and insecure, you will only lose him. Facebook generally has a way of ruining relationships.. Stay away from it