Plenty of fish in the sea?

I deeply hate that line, it is the most annoying, stupid, and contrived phrase of all. I'm sick of people trying to cure my pain like its possible, it isn't, I will always suffer and will always be miserable, till e day I take my life. The girl I loved rejected me, well, screw you guys. Screw your stupid dumbass happy bs logic, there aren't plenty of girls out there. You want me to be brutally honest? I hate them, all 3 billion, every last one of them, I feel nothing but pure, burning hatred. I won't ever loving anybody else, and it spit in the direction of any foolish girls that think I could ever have feelings for them, I can't. In fact, I've grown to enjoy rejecting girls, the same way my best friend, she had the power to inflict that pain on me, my genetics have given me the ability to inflict that same pain on others.

It's so stupid, e beliefs in this perfect little world everyone believes in, why do they, the world is awful, plain and simple, there's nothing good in it, hell, even I know I'm an awful person. I've tried liking every other girl I've seen, I've tried forcing myself to, I even tried hurting myself so I could use the pain as an incentive, but it still failed. I don't care how many other stupid girls there are, I don't care about college or it's stupid adventures, I won't love any other girl like I loved her, I'd end my own life to feel that rush again. I don't believe in any dream girl for me, if there is one, I hate her, if only out of spite, she'd be just another silly girl thinking she could win my affection, and I'd be an idiot practically taking pills to force myself to love her, love is such a pathetic lie, is it not.

I don't even know what to do, I don't even know why I asked this, I'm guessing for advice, I don't know, it doesn't matter, I can't even love anymore, there is no hope, go on, try to help me, I can't be helped.

What Girls Said 2

• Your being an ass there the one special person out there for everyone, there may be someone that wants to be with you but is to shy to tell you and even if you feel its not true then you just aren't trying but your blaming it on the world

• Well, trying is hard, I've tried forcing myself to like other girls, I've cut myself a few times for not liking other girls, I've tried to, but it's impossible.

• Dont cut yourself for that maybe you just haven't found the right person your if you still attend school dont be so sad

• Its stupid but its true. Maybe you need to expand your circle if that saying isn't working out to well for you. You can love, your just being dramatic. Give yourself time to heal then you'll be perfectly fine agai and ready to date in no time.

What Guys Said 0