Why am I so goofy and horrible at dates?

It's the weirdest thing. I've managed to join the military at the age of 19, go to college, and do so many things with my life except go on a successful date or even get a date. I went on a date last night and managed to embarrass myself, have the girl not respond to my texts or anything, and basically feel like because of my goofy self, I lost a second date. Rough stuff.

Most Helpful Guy

• What exactly did you say/do to embarrass yourself? What do you think went wrong? - I think you need to understand what the problem is first

• I'm just like awkward/goofy by nature especially around girls. I have like a slight stutter that makes things hard to say. I try to like be courteous and fun, but I feel like I just come off as weird and dyslexic haha

• Well, here are my suggestions. Try to tease the girl on dates - they loveeee it since it's a way to flirt.

Also, try to be your goofy self if you think that's who you are. Make some jokes that's related to the moment or whatever you are talking about. Don't bring up random jokes or it will seem like you are trying to hard. I tend to say random things also, but it's something that is related to the activity that we are doing. For example, I was walking on the beach with a girl and there was some silence. I just brought up, what would you do if I threw you in?

I also mention outrageous things and when the girl ask "really?" And I would be like "No haha, you are so gullible." I think the idea here is to be fun, random, keep the girls on their toes, and flirt/tease them. You will do great. Just keep dating until you find your game :)

What Girls Said 2

• because you aren't used to it. That's okay though, you will eventually. I find it extremely cute :) Just learn to be charismatic and ALWAYS ACT/ BE CONFIDENT!

• get some confidence.

What Guys Said 2

• there is nothing wrong with you dude.. you just havnt found the right gurl that likes you for you personalities and not you looks... just keep trying and dont give up... y'all improve someday GLHF

• Work on your personality bruhhh, you seem to have looks down if girls actually are going on dates with you.