I have got a big problem?

I've been feeling lonely recently and my friends say I should get a boyfriend and I also agree. The problem is that I don't know how to ask out one and I don't know where to meet one. I'm a really fun, intelligent, book worm and super funny I date any kind of boys white, black or Asian etc. It has been a long time since I was in a relationship I think last year or something. So I totally forgot what it is like to be in a relationship. I totally agree that I'm lonely and miserable now.

What Guys Said 2

• Ahahahaha, if it's any comfort you sounds like a girl i'd give a shot.

Look arround you, try to spot the boys that just "are there" and doesn't NEED to be in the spotlight. Sounds like the kind of partner you want. Strike up a convo if you like what you see, and try to get to know him. Is he a library guy? maybe pretend to need help finding a special kind of book, and ask if he could help? Things like that.
    Get to know him, and if you to get along, tell him he's a nice guy and that you'd love to get to know him better (don't say it in a way implying sex will happen). Invite him for a casual date or something?
    If he simply isn't interrested he'll turn you down, but if he is i'm sure he'll answer yes.

• Not having a boyfriend is a bIg problem?

What Girls Said 0