How long would you tolerate being "unofficially together" with someone?

If you've been seeing someone for a few months and you've made it repeatedly clear that you want to be with them, do you think it's worth waiting around for them?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you have stated your intentions and you feel that they have not reciprocated then you are just waiting for nothing to happen. I would wait about 2 months and if he does not seem to want to take things to the next level then I will move on.

What Guys Said 3

• If you've made it clear and they're not interested, you should probably move on.

• Forever. Why would I not tolerate a FwB?

• For me i just take it seriously too soon and if they dont i just break up especially if they say i love you first , ao maybe not being seeiouse long time is good sogn but if u r falling for him just tell him

What Girls Said 3

• I did that for a year once and it was miserable. I would say 4-5 months would be my limit now.

• Nope - time to walk away. If I need to convince someone to be with me, then I'm wasting my time.

• Umm I Would Wait 2 Or 3 Month. If They Still Not Ready Then i Think They Dont Want To Get Serious.