Are there some people that don't look exactly hot, but something about them makes you want them bad?

Have you ran across a guy or a girl who is definitely not unattractive, but couldn't be considered average or hot. On top of that there is something about them that makes you want to fuck them bad. I met this girl that people agree have attractive qualities, but we can't put our finger on whether or not she's ugly or hot. I would say she just isn't boring to look at. For some reason the way she looks makes me instantly horny. More than a hotter girl would and a lot of guys will agree.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah... last year I crushed on a guy and when I told my friends they were all shocked and asked me wtf. Even my mom thinks it's weird that I fell for him. But I truthfully just saw something that no one did. It is difficult to explain. I didn't see him for his appearance, I saw him for his total aura and persona. Actually in my opinion he is not bad looking, just very clumsy, tall and with a crazy hairdo but that didn't stop me xD

It didn't work out but I think I fit the criteria for your question.

What Girls Said 6

• I once wanted a guy really badly who wasn't hot at all but his personality was AMAZING!!! I think most girls would go for an ugly guy if he had a good personality.

• I think during puberty with those raging hormones and preoccupation with sex can make you almost crazy to play around with anyone willing to be even remotely attentive.
    Personally I'm much more measured now. Thank god LOL!

• Was she a blonde?

• No she was brunette. Blondes are kind of boring to me.

• She might just have had a unique look you're not used to seeing but that doesn't mean she's ugly at all.

• It's the law of attraction!!

• My boyfriend isn't really attractive and at first I wasn't. Now I'm so attracted to him and pretty much want to fuck him constantly. He is really attractive when he's naked.

• Yeah I know this guy who isn't all that good looking yet I really want him. It happens sometimes :)

What Guys Said 2

• Yup, those cats exist.

Sometimes they're fabulous in bed :D

• Yea.. it's called getting whipped by personality. Happens all the time.