If a guy says leave me alone does it mean for good?

Please see my other question for more details. Guy
I liked said leave me alone after we argued over me texting. Today hewas cold.

Most Helpful Guy

• Its not good... The thing ia that u argued and thats what all say after it ;)

What Guys Said 1

• In my opinion, I'd give him some space and let him call the shots. Him telling you to leave him alone sounds pretty firm. One guy friend I knew dated this girl and decided to call it quits. He told her also to leave him alone, but she didn't. She would spy on him and visit him at night and in the early morning. One time around 3am. She got labeled a stocker and got into trouble. It sounds like it's over. Maybe if you gave him some space, he may change his mind.

What Girls Said 2

• I think it depends on the argument here... I've had this happen to me where the guy did mean for good and then when I eventually texted again I once got blocked 0_o so it can mean for good. But with that said, there are arguments that blow over and then eventually the other person comes to terms. It all comes down to what the fight was about. But if he says "leave me alone" then it's on him to come back to you. You can only do so much so right now you should leave him alone and if he hasn't spoken again in a while then you can accept it as written off for good. Which is pretty immature if the argument was petty. Just hang in there ^^. You'll get through it.

• Yes it usually does. Give him the space he needs right now. I don't know if he means it forever but he definitely means for right now