What do I do next with a girl I met this week?

So Im 19 years old going to college and I met this girl in one of my classes earlier this week. I got her number and I texted her every night this week except last night. She seems interested in me because she sent me literally pages of text in response and had a lot of smiley and winky faces. On Thursday we also just walked around campus for about an hour and a half just talking until we had to go to our different classes. That brings us to today. I would ask her to go to the football game tonight but she's in the marching band and has to be with them. The point is I really don't know what to do at this point to keep her interested because its been a while since I've been in this position. We do have a date set up for next weekend and we're going mini golfing but what do I do til then? This may seem like a stupid question but I honestly don't know what to do. Please only helpful/serious answers!

What Girls Said 1

• Absence makes the heart grow fonder, my friend. Breathe! You will be fine until your next date, and if you start to worry TOO much, don't forget the wonderful power of flirting!

What Guys Said 0