Why does this guy im casually dating not want me talking to his friends?

this guy im dating will be cool if we're both around his friends but when he walks away he always gives me this "cmon" type knod. like. he. doesn't want me around them alone or talking to him. This happened twice. Why does he behave this way? Theyre not good looking by the way so i know he doesn't think im like them.

Most Helpful Guy

• He may not see it that way' he may trust them to a certain extent... but not around you ' he may feel a little overprotective about you around them' besides guys pick friends because we admire each other 'feeling insecure is personal but not knowing to trust the intentions of other people is another. Maybe he doesn't trust them around you'and not you around them.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't think it's about that, I think he's just self conscious about calling you in front of them so does it quietly with body language.

• Or he doesn't want them blabbing to you about stuff.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe because he doesn't want you getting close to his friends, they are *his* friends and if you are casually dating then there is no reason for you to stay by his friends either.