Really think she likes me, but I don't know?

I started chatting with this girl a few days ago, and it's clear as daylight that she likes me quite a bit. Only thing is I'm not sure. I met her today and she seems quite nice, but she's not that pretty and if I have to be honest looks do count quite a bit to me (I know, that's not how it should be, but let's leave it at that)

Also, my sister told me that she is a bit of a slut and she told me she'd lost her virginity, but I'd like to give her a chance.

I'm just not sure what to do here.
Oh, and she is always texting me, if I don't reply quickly she sends more.
?

Most Helpful Guy

• Dear Arutha,

Physical attraction as well as mental attraction is important and if you are not attracted to this individual then you should not engage in a relationship as probability would suggest that it would not last long. From what you stated last she sounds like a clingy type of person and you may want to take that into consideration too. If you truly wish to give her a chance then go for it but stay on your toes and if at any moment you wish to no longer continue the relationship, the best thing to do would be to be honest with her. I hope this advice helped and I wish you luck!

Kind regards,

StuttgartGentleman

What Girls Said 2

• Just ask her out all of us girls are dying to b asked. out and its real annoying when we know they like us but they won't give us a chance.

• If you need someone that is all about looks, then she would not be the right girl for you. You already are giving red flags so you probably should pass on this one.

What Guys Said 0