Ladies, would you mind if a guy buys you sexy VS underwear as a birthday present? And this guy has known u for about 4 months?

I wanted to buy this to a girl i like.. and she and i flirt a lot.. Would this be a big mistake?

Most Helpful Girl

• That's a little too suggestive, I wouldn't do it.. even if you both are flirty.

• I see.. Even if i know she likes this stuff? I mean i even joked about it once and she laughed, you think she was just playing along?

• TY for MH! :-)

• Your welcome! I will update this soon!!

What Girls Said 23

• It depends on how close you two are. If you guys are just friends who flirt from time to time, then it might scare her away. But if you guys are super close and you know one hundred percent that she is into you and wants something more and not just flirting for fun, then it could be the spark that starts a fire. A good fire. I mean it just really depends on where you two stand in your relationship, make sure that you two are on the same page. To be completely honest this could go horribly wrong, but if you play it right it might work out.

• Yeah, i understand.. We have only gone on 3 dates.. they went well but no kiss yet.. I was going to give her a kiss on her bithday..

At this point im thinking i should just buy her like a necklace.. But i dont know why im crazy about that underwear.. I sound like a creep i know LOL

• Haha i know.. Probably will! I will update the question! Thanks for your answer.. i appreciate it

• You're welcome!

• Yeah I agree with the other girls who posted, it's probably not a good idea to get her underwear if you are not in a relationship with each other.

• We have gone on 3 dates last month, but i have been talking to her for 4

• Take her out for a nice dinner! Save the underwear for another time when you have a more established relationship, lol.

• Lol, i appreciate this advice, thanks very much.. still debating

• I don't think it is appropriate at this moment. Well I would not like it, if I were her. Buy something more regular, but cute. Like massage or skin treatment. Etc.

• Yeah, it's too much. I think you should be in relationship with her first.

• if you want to get anywhere with her i think its best to buy her something a little more meaningful and something that looks like you put some thought into it... lingerie kinda seems like you're implying something

• I understand.. Thank you for your opinion and answer.. I appreciate it! Still deciding lol

• I would find it weird.. Because im not dating you and you have brought me underwear.. Only knowing each four months, its probably best to not get her those things until you guys are together together.. I hope that makes sense 😏

• Mmmm what would you suggest then.. We went on 3 dates the last month, but we do have been talking since 4 months ago.. We flirt a lot. I mean after all i feel i have to buy her something.. I guess that gift is a bad idea then? I like her a lot lol

• I will think about this one! Thank u for your answer and opinion!

• Sure no worries man.. Glad to help 😏

• UMMM that's kinda weird. NOT a good gift. Maybe perfume, If you got her that, you'd seem like a pervert.

• Why? I dont understand why it would look like im a pervert.. Its a gift...

• Its very suggestive honestly and can be taken the wrong way more so than in a good way.

• no way, doesn't matter how flirty or friendly you two are, that is way creepy unless you're in a romantic relationship and having sex, really!

• Ok.. didn't mean to sound creepy.. Its just a gift.. I need to be having sex with this girl to get her a present like that? Oohhhkkayy

• as a girl, i would say so. and as a girl who has other female friends, i can say that most girls find sexual advances or sexual gifts of any kind from a guy they're not already sleeping with really creepy.

• Ok, thank you for your honest answer and opinion.

• Don't do it, giving lingerie to your girlfriend is fine, but if you guys aren't together it's a no-no

• Would be a terrible idea, you wouldn't like it all? :)

• If you went on 3 dates nad it went well, then by all means go for the kis ^^. I would wait with the undies though, it might just ruin it for ya ;)

• Oh that kiss is happening :) haha.. Lol

About the undies.. i was supposed to buy them tomorrow.. but im glad i asked for advices in here, thank you sweetie.. I appreciate it!

• #1 not if we're not in a relationship. #2 four months isn't long enough to me #3 im picky with what i wear

Yet its the thought that counts lol :p

• Thats abit too much. If you were her boyfriend its acceptable. But being only aguy she flirts with? Nahhh...

• I understand this.. Even if i joked about it once few weeks ago and she laughed? My sense is telling me she might like it.. But i dont want to sound like i just want to sleep with her.. I carefor her,

What if i buy that and something else a bit less suggestive?

• Just dont buy it. there's other pretty stuff...

• Mmmmm ok, thanks for your opinion/answer

• I would love it. Undies are so ducking expensive. Anyways though it might make her uncomfortable

• You wouldn't think of me as a pervert right?

• I'd try to establish a little more of a relationship first

• Ok thank you for your opinion and answer

• I wouldn't even like it from my bf, I'd fucking hate it from someone I'm not even with. That's a horrible bday gift. Seems like it's more for you than her.

• Its for the both of us... And thats you.. some girls would love it.. And what matters is the thought of it. Relax sweetheart.

• I know some girls would like it but like most said, it's way too soon. Wait until you're with her. You might really creep her out and blow your chances, so better to be safe than sorry.

• Ok, i understand that.. Thank you for your opinion/answer :)

I still have a day to decide lol

• If dating or in a relationship do it up if not you might be crossing a line

• Hell no I wouldn't mind.

• I wouldn't go there if you two haven't been romantically involved.

• it only acceptable if you are on a relationship. flirting doesn't count.

• How would you get her size... im just saying lol

• I saw it lol, but it was accidentally. LoL.. still.. would be a bad idea?

• O My... oh my oh my oh my... i dont understand you people.. i thought you of all people would want like 5 little kiddos running around eating plantanos and stuff. Must be your busy career lol

• Alright good bye..

• Ugh no and even if I accept them the guy wouldn't be seeing me in them

• If it's not a bf/gf situation it's a terrible idea.

• Ok.. taking notes.. We gone on 3 dates tho.. and i was going to give her a kiss on her birthday.. Too risky?

• Kiss is good, panties not.

• Lol what about both :)

• Creep I would never talk to you again and no I would not accept the "gift"

• No don't even think about it , silly gift

• 4 months? Way too soon for that

What Guys Said 2

• That makes you a good girlfriend lol

• Maaan dont listen to these girls
    I say go for it

Go for the sexiest pair you can find

Black lacey is usually a safe bet

• I know right? She would look amazing.. But damn haha.. i dont know.. i could screw things up.