Am I abnormal or wat?

i am 17 and all ma mates have boyfriends.. they have been kissed.. kissed b4 but i havent.. i jux dnt seem to be attracted to any guy. at 17 i have never dated nor have i experienced my first kiss. am i normal?

• yes
  • no
  • maybe

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you should focus on fixing those shitty spelling mistakes of yours and then try and worry about not having a boyfriend.

But to answer the question that has been asked a million times, no you're not abnormal.

• well actualli dey r jux internet slangs i use, i am rili gud in spellin tho
      but thanks anyway

• okay i am going to prove to you that i know how to spell... yeah. so how do you want me to prove it?

• Wow I'm impressed.

What Guys Said 2

• Well I have never had a GF or ever been kissed and I'm 17 too. But on the other hand, I have been attracted to a lot of girls. I don't think it's normal. The majority have people our age have had sex (based on statistics) for Christ's sake.

• You're fine, don't worry too much.

What Girls Said 1

• This is totally normal. Remember, good things come to those who wait :) Your Prince Charming soul mate is out there somewhere, you just have to find him. And before you rush into your relationships, make sure you're doing it for the right reasons. Getting a boyfriend just so you can say you've had one isn't right, and I guarantee you some of your friends have done this. I wish you the best of luck. Go get 'em, girl :)