She says she didn't get my texts?

I like this girl at work and i asked her out over text, got no reply, i asked her about it the next day and she claimed she didn't get the text. A few days later I said I wanted to spend time with her and asked her out to the movies. She said yes but because I was still kind of thinking about the previous thing I texted her that day asking if this was a date or did she just think we were friends. She didn't reply to this one either. Later that night she texted me and said she was excited about going to the movies though so I'm wondering why would you claim to not get texts but yet still want to go out?

Most Helpful Girl

• That sounds like something I would do. Well half. Basically if you like this girl dont text asking questions. Text her compliments instead don't expect a response. If she respects you she will thank you if she still don't respond stop texting. Take a step back she's not thinking of a relationship. Don't push her to make a decision. You work together that makes things difficult. She might be afraid of it getting out or you sharing info. Forget about the text you sent her and don't ask about it again. She's working around your errors. She already know you like her if she likes you she'll show or tell you.

What you just did was ask for a kiss on the first date, and she ignored you. It's simply not the best time. When it is you won't need to ask.
    Why? Because she wants to give you a second chance. Take it and slow down.
    Go to the movies :)

What Girls Said 1

• For Gods sake Call her! then you'll know for sure.

What Guys Said 2

• Use the phone for what it's intended for. CALLING and TALKING to her. That way there can be no question.

• Cause that's an awkward question to ask. Maybe she really didn't get your text. Sometimes my phone doesn't show the notification, and sometimes it fails to receive and send texts. Today I got a text from somebody that they had sent a few days ago.