Why am I so ugly to get a boyfriend?

What do I do to date guys? And some guys tell me?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• First don't think like that, we are all our harshest critics when it comes to our own appearance. Also if you really do start believing that it shows up as low confidence and that is unattractive to anyone. So fake it till you make it if you can't see your own beauty.

What to do to date guys? Well cliche as it sounds be yourself, and just talk to the guys you like. A simple "Hi (name), how are you/was your weekend" can do wonders.

• Just talk to guys. I've seen the ugliest girls and guys in relationships (#shallow), so anyone can be in one.

• You may have matured with brain but still your body needs to get mature , wait for sometime soon your body by age of 16 will look brilliant and you will have line of guys for you. are really you look pretty , 8/10 from my side.

• Have you tried turning it off and back on?

• Lol your like 5. But really really its easy just go up to them and introduce yourself.

• Bruh! No I'm 14 a little off there and no affence taken I guess

• Lol my b, my older sister literally used to call me 5 until I turned 17. Bad habit I guess. And yea guys at 14 are kinda retarded but still it never hurts to talk to people you be surprised at how valueable good friends become in highschool.

• You're only 14!! ... trust me, when things start to settle down in your late teens guys will be flocking around you.

What Girls Said 9

• You really shouldn't talk like that about yourself I'm just saying your only hurting yourself, ur still young u have a lot of time to meet other guys and some will make you and some will break you. You really shouldn't worry about having a boyfriend right now, put your books first and focus on school. I have so many friends who started dating at young ages and there education went down the drawn. I started dating in middle school wish I had waited looking back at it, but I can't travel back in time. Stop worrying so much about the little things and then maybe just maybe you wouldn't think so negative about yourself, I'm just saying you aren't giving yourself much credit.

• You're not ugly. You're just young. I'm sure when you grow older, like in a year or two, you'll slowly turn into a beautiful young woman. Puberty will do that, don't worry ;) And if you don't get a bf now, don't worry either. You have all the time in the world.

I think it's like this: when puberty hasn't peaked yet, then the girl/guy is not ready for a mate (bf/gf/sex/etc). Just like dogs. They don't mate when they're not sexually mature yet.

You have all the time in the world. Don't worry about it, and don't care about what your friends say. Kids your age can be mean and stupid.

• I don't think you are "so ugly" . . . In another post I rated you 5/10 which means average, normal. I said that because I can't really see your face properly since you are making a face. You need to be more confident and if you think you are "ugly" then try changing your hairstyle, you'd be surprised how much that changes a person.

• Sweety trust me you don't want a bf right now. Your body in the next two years will go threw major transformation and when you hit say 16 17 is when you wanna start thinking boys. Now enjoy being young and your not ugly why would you even say that? Be confident. Confidence attracts attention, but at your age I would nit advice dating yet. Talking from experience her. I know I may sound like an old hag but trust its the words of old hag wisdom !!! Haha

• your very pretty.

• You're too young for it. You look 11. Wait till you're 16 plus.

• Girl you are 14 you do not need to worry about that right now. Your time will come.

• You kind of make up a good point
    Men won't admit this but a guy will go as far as even marrying a girl as long as she is pretty
    She could be mean but men care about looks

• Ikr that is true but the guy I'm supposedly with doesn't cafe about that! And we are very happy together even though we are long distance! 😇😆

• That's good

• PEOPLEHITALEHHHH