I can't seem to get any guys?

I never seem to be able to attract a guy. I am pretty, intelligent, a little shy (but I try to make a conversation), really nice, really sweet, I have good style (never slutty, but good), and I am not too fat or too skinny. I am a good girl. I don't understand why guys don't look my way. I have my moments of glory, but rarely. It really sucks and makes me feel unattractive. What am I doing wrong?

Most Helpful Guy

• well, you say you're pretty so believe it! not everyone desires the same one feature and nor is everyone the same in their preferences when it comes to choosing a girl. so it doesn't matter if some guys don't look your way. there will be guys that do, you just haven't found them yet!
    and maybe try to be a bit playful, joke around a bit? being too nice and sweet isn't that great in My opinion. well, as long as you're still understanding and mean what you say with good intentions.
    and you are still young after all. there are a lot of people, guys and girls, that are in the same boat as you so don't worry about it too much for now :)

What Guys Said 2

• I don't know, try turning it off and back on

• If you can't get a guy, you are unattractive.

What Girls Said 1

• Join the club. :(