How exactly did you confess to someone?

So I'm seriously thinking about just telling my crush that I like her and I want to be her boyfriend. But, I have no idea what to say.

I'm planning to go out to lunch with her during our super long off-period lunch at school. So keep in mind, we'll have to go back to school afterwards. So if I was going to confess that I like her, when would I say it? In a brief silence? At the very end of the casual date? At the beginning?

Please halp.

Most Helpful Guy

• Stop. Right. There.

Don't. Confess. Your. Feelings.

Ask her out, Man! Take her out, get to know her and build up the relationship from there.

• I didn't put every detail about us because last time I did, only 2 people responded cause the questions was 2k characters.
      Anyway, I've known this girl since the very beginning of last year, but I started crushing on her about 9 months ago (when we really started becoming friends). So, our relationship is "built up", and I have gotten to know her. So I have to take the next step...

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe let her listen to a love song (with lyrics about "i like you" ect.) on your MP3 player then tell her : "It's what I want to tell you" Then smile ^^

• she will love it if you actually tell her, give her a cute teddy bear or something :)

• Tell her you like her and ask her out

What Guys Said 1

• " I like her and I want to be her boyfriend" Tell her that.