Feeling confused about how he feels about me. Should I just give up on him?

So I have been dating this guy for about 3 months and at first everything was amazing. he took me on so many dates , was not pushy for sex and he would want to talk to me everyday. people would say we looked like a couple together. but about 6 weeks ago he has changed. he pretty much doesn't speak to me during the working week (admittedly he does have a busy job), but on weekends he will want to catch up and he treats me well when we do. he met all my friends at a house party a few weeks back and they liked him. he still takes me on dates and acts like he likes me when I see him. but then it's like I don't exist in the time between. sometimes I will make the effort to text first, but he takes ages to reply then will stop replying. this week I hadn't heard from him all week as usual and then I text him and he told me he dung his car and had to work both days on the weekend. Then I told him about stuff that had happened to me during the week and he just make a joke and stopped replying. even our conversations I find are always like a joke and I feel like he doesn't seem to really want to ask me Personal stuff, or talk to much about his own personal stuff. i don't mind a good sense of humor but I need more of a connection and someone who wants to talk to me more. im lost on what to do because I really like him. should I cut my losses?

Most Helpful Guy

• You are focussing to much on the negatives and only seeing what is wrong rather than what is right what you need to do is just relax try writing down all the positives and keep them somewhere you can refer to them like the notes in your phone !! be yourself and not push just relax if its meant to be he will come running back if not he wasn't worth it !! its going to hurt like hell but love yourself and make him see that he is not the be all and end all of your life it will scare him and he will come back good luck !!

What Guys Said 1

• If you're willing to cut your losses then you might as well just tell him how you feel or you will never know his reasons.

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should talk to him about your concern. Tell him that you don't like the fact that he doesn't text you for an entire week. Ask him why and ask him if he is over you. That's only way you'll know for sure what's wrong.