Dating vs. Relationship. Which period do you like better?

So i've asked my fiance today If he preferred the times when we were all new and exciting for each other vs. Living together and know each other in and out. While he said he likes both I have to say I prefer the period where you know each other. When you can be comfortable and just be yourself. Sex life is 50/50. The sexy thing in tgw beginning is that excitement and being new to each other. But on the other hand after a few months you know each other so good that you know how to please each other and sex is a lot more creative.

I think dating in the start is too shallow. ItIts all about winning the girl and get her in bed etc.

What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely relationship because as you say you can just be comfortable and just be yourself.
    Dating is fun don't get me wrong, but sometimes there's two much second guessing and other headache inducing stuff going on.

What Guys Said 2

• At least dating is more fun for me for this age, 21. I can try more matters on how to deal with women..
    Maybe I'm 25,26? I would consider going into relationship

• Never been in a real relationship but u would guess relationship.

What Girls Said 1

• So I've never actually been in a relationship before but I can definitely say that I hate dating. It's awkward, and uncomfortable, and there are so many things to be unsure of.