NEED HELP/ADVICE GUYS AND/OR GIRLS?

I've been talking to this guy for a couple months (met him online) don't judge.. And we've finally met a couple days ago. When I met him he had introduced me to a few of his friends and was so happy to see him. He even introduced me to his brother!

After we spent that day together he took me home and told me how much he enjoyed being with me and that he can't wait to see me again and gave me a kiss.

He calls me his babe/baby and everything but what's really making me feel odd is that he hasn't asked me out. I just feel like if your going to introduce me to some of the important people in your life and you have feelings for me, what's the hold up? You know?

I just wanna know am I pushing it or whatever? He's always told me he's a little awkward and whatever, I don't know I'm just ready for him to be mine already

Most Helpful Guy

• From your story, it sounds to me like he's already assumed you two are a couple, and has just assumed it's a question that doesn't need to be asked. Perhaps he feels you're both on the same page.

Personally, I don't think it's important to straight up ask what page I was on with a potential partner. He could well feel the same way as me.
    He may never ask, so I would encourage you to ask him yourself.

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like he already wants you haha

• Yeah I feel the same way, but he hasn't even asked me to be his girlfriend. I don't wanna approach him about it because of the "clingy" rep girls have.

• He's probably awkward and shy about it. I'm the same way when I really like a girl. Don't sweat it I'm sure he will!

What Girls Said 1

• Hmmmmmm! Yeah I agree something doesn't sound quite right here. Also, you sound a little anxious.
    I would make some light, unobtrusive contact with him. Let him know you would like to see him again. Then leave the ball in his court. If he remains aloof, he's not for you.