I'm very open about my flaws however I've yet to see any of my boyfriend's.. is there a reason for this?

My flaws include clumsiness, bluntness, emotionally distant, and I tease him harmfully. I just don't understand because he shows none. We've been together for three months which I am aware is not very long but it seems odd that I haven't seen any.

Most Helpful Girl

• You probably have noticed them yet or you are subconsciously ignoring them which could be a good or a bad thing. It is good to accept someone for who they are including their flaws but I I would keep my eyes open for anything that could be destructive in the future

What Guys Said 2

• He's on his best behaviour and doesn't feel comfortable enough to let you see.

• We are perfect. Therefor have no flaws.

What Girls Said 4

• I saw a post somewhere online that said if you love somebody a lot, It's more difficult for you to see there flaws. I don't know if its true, but it does make since. Nevertheless, your boyfriend does have flaws weather you notice them or not, everybody does. Hope I helped :)

• You never know, maybe there is something he thinks is a flaw but you are oblivious to it because you see it as how he is. Just the same as he may not be aware that teasing him, being clumsy, being blunt, etc. Is something you see as a flaw, he may see it as just a part of you and in fact not spend much time worrying about it, the same way you see no flaws in him. And in any case, not seeing any flaws in him is not at all a bad thing.

• Honeymoon period, you won't pick up on any flaws yet.

• at the time he was courting you he wants you to be his gf that's why he put his best foot forward and now that you're already in a relationship/ you already fall for this person it's just a matter of time that he unleash his true color but it would then be so hard for you to breakup.