I have already text this girl twice about meeting up but she has not replied?

I have text this girl twice about meeting up but she has not replied for two weeks. She said she was busy in the last text message I received from her. The plan for me was to ask her out the next time she text me back, but she hasn't. Do you think texting three times in a row is too much? is it too pushy? should I give her some time and space to think about it? I don't want to seem pushy, but at the same time I don't want too miss out. What should I do?

• Wait for reply
  • Text her again

Most Helpful Guy

• she got the text, she most likely read it, you shouldn't blow up a phone

What Girls Said 2

• no. the number of times you text doesn't matter. Just as long as you get your message across.

• I think that fact that she is not replying is her rejecting you.

• We don't usually text often I should add. So its normal for a few days to pass before a reply, I even waited a week before she replied. But im not too sure about this time because I asked her to hang out and she said she wanted to, I texted back vaguly but didn't give a time and place, maybe she is annoyed I didn't give a date and she doesn't know what to text back?

• Okay text her what you want to do and give her a few days where you're free to find a matching one.

What Guys Said 3

• The hand writing is on the wall, who wants to be with a girl like that? Move on to a girl that likes you and can't wait to spend time with you

• I would vote C: Ready to move on.

• Give her some space. Let her breathe. If she doesn't reply... screw her.