Guys: is being a nanny considered a turn off?

I'm 20 and in college. I also work as a nanny part time for extra money.
Whenever I tell guys I meet that I'm a nanny they either say oh.. really? or nothing.
In your opinion, is it a turn off?

• Turn off
  • Turn on
  • Doesn't matter

Most Helpful Guy

• Doesn't matter. They probably assume you are banging the kids dad

What Guys Said 6

• absolutely turn-off

• a guy who thinks that way is shallow. No job is menial.

• No, it's not turn off it's nice you take care of kids and whatever other duties you do

• doesn't matter to me. if i like you i like you. you can do whatever you want.. and what is the problem lol? it's an honest job.

• men and women are different. we're not really turned on by professions/jobs/careers. we're not turned off either.

there are some exceptions tho. nannies, nurses and other 'nurturing' roles do turn men on. i've noticed this in myself and in other men

• Always wanted to have sex with the nanny. You being nanny would be fine, but I wouldn't want you coming home covered in food and nanny clothes all the time :/. I would also hope its not your career plan otherwise it would be a turn off, part time is fine.

What Girls Said 1

• I did the same thing while I was at uni. Most guys thought it was weird mainly because it doesn't fit my personality, but didn't actually care about the job.