Guys, if the girl you like looks hideous one day, would you still like her?

Okay I'm kind of exaggerating but yesterday i saw the guy i like but my hair was not that great and i just didn't look my best. So if you already like the girl and just one day she didn't look too appealing, cause you usually see her in a dress or dressed nice, would that stop you from liking a girl? Or would you be disgusted and just stop?

What happened if she had a like a huge pimple on her face or eye?(like a stye)

Most Helpful Guy

• If I like someone, they will never look hideous to me. So yeah, I'm still gonna feel exactly the same.

• So even if she had a huge pimple on her eye (like a stye), you wouldn't care?

• Nope, she's still beautiful. I would care if it were a health issue and it was causing her pain or something though. I'm pretty sure those can be treated anyway.

What Guys Said 3

• No.. never, I know you're beautiful. Thats why I fell in love with you in the first place. Tomorrow you'll look just fine :)

• Wow that was just too cute. Awwww, thank you, that brought a smile to my face x33

• It's pretty unlikely I'd stop.

• Haha you're overthinking it. He will still like you, don't worry.

What Girls Said 2

• Once they like you , they would like everything about you, no matter if you think you look like crap, they see you the exact same beatiful person :D

• Everyone keeps saying that and I don't know why but i find it so hard to believe. Guys are so sweet the n x333

• aha trust me i found it hard to believe too, but its actually true, they never really see and ugly side of you that they would hate aha :D

• Trust me. You look the same to him. Everyone who thinks they look horrible one day.. i'm always saying.. you look the same.