Guys if you had worked long hours in a physically demanding job, would you find it hard to text the girl you like?

Like if you really where "busy" how long would you leave it with no communication. the guy I've been dating over the last few months works 12 hour
Days in a physically demanding job and pretty much does not talk to me during the week. is his excuse valid for no communication? he is very nice when we see each other on the weekend.

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely wait until I get off work before I reply her or when I have a short break, but i'll let her know that i'll be busy.

What Guys Said 2

• Some days when I'm tired i don't fancy a long text session but I'd still at least make some effort.
    If i liked someone then I'd text them, takes seconds to say hi.

• I would text her. No matter how tired i am. I would always have an extra bit of strength to text her

What Girls Said 2

• I would make time if I liked them. I find myself texting during toilet breaks just to say something. But guys like saving conversations for real life talks. Otherwise, he wouldn't have any time at all!

• Texting doesn't suck physical strength and turns anyone into zombie... it actually refresh ones mind and drains the exhaustion to talk to someone who is dear to us.