Can a guy really feel used?

Had a good night with the guy I'm seeing , we drank lots and got to wasted :/ he told me he cares for me and said he doesn't want to be used , I didn't think much of it and I assume he meant used sexually , we love sex and it's amazing when we are together , I asked him what he meant by he doesn't want to be used and his reply was he's embarrased he said that and don't know why he said it , he kept on laughing about it and said he was drunk :/ , but when he told me last night he meant it he was serious , we was tipsy not drunk , he's mentioned this once before but why bring it up last night again? Can a man feel used?

Most Helpful Guy

• It is possible for a guy to feel used sexually yes, but I don't think most guys will see it that way.

Basically if he feels he is investing time and effort into making you happy, and you then abandon him outta nowhere, he can feel used. So it can be in the simple act of a phone call or anything.

With that said, he can very well be an emotional type that sees much more sentimentality in things you may not be feeling are "special." So he can see this night as bonding while you just see it as a night where you're getting smashed and having fun.

What Guys Said 4

• I've felt used sexually before. Its ended a few friendships

• yup a guy can feel used
    we also want stable and faithful relationship than just a partner to fuck with
    and i think this guy is very serious about this relationship and genuinely loves u

• Yes a guy can feel used. We are all human. Every guy isn't this emotionless robot with zero feelings who just uses girls.

• Only if you have sex with him and then someone else that is being used in a guys perspextive.

What Girls Said 0