Do you still obsess over the girl or guy who disappeared?

You know the person you were pretty interested in and vise versa, but before you got to get close to them, have sex, go on dates, etc.. they disappear and stop talking to you?

Maybe they still has a lingering ex, or they weren't ready for anything serious, they liked you but became intimidated because they had other things to worry about in their life.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, this happened to me quite recently with someone who I thought I could be close to again but I'm not so sure now. I wouldn't say I obsess over it but it lingers on my mind when I'm deep in my thoughts. It hurts when you don't know why they've disappeared or stopped talking if I didn't get a reason for it. Not always is it necessary to give a reason to be told why but it'd put my mind at ease.

Eventually, I'll get over it and it may niggle at my mind from time to time but I can't stay stuck on why. I'm moving on with life no matter what. Maybe one day they'll tell me something and maybe not but onward and forward! :)

What Guys Said 5

• Nope. Eventually I move on but it does really bother me because I like to understand everything but really you just want to move on.

• no more than i obsessed about my poo that i watched get flushed down the toilet this morning

• I don't know if I want to say "obsess", but yeah it does bother me a lot.

• Yes, I do. But only because most of the time I have no idea why they disappeared. Why can't they just say they don't want to talk any more, even if they don't give a reason?

• I didn't for a while but I saw my first crush a week ago and I stopped liking her when I was 15 and I'm 20 and I have to admit I'm creeping on her Instagram lol. I don't lone her or obsess over her I'm just interested to see if I missed out.

What Girls Said 2

• It's been 4 months? Maybe a little and whenever I start to forget I have dreams about him which makes it worse. I had never met his family but, I see a girl almost everyday that I remember being his sister from Facebook pics.
    She goes to the same university as me and she has the same eyes as him, it seriously creeps me out. Then I also saw his dad and sister having lunch a couple weeks ago, he's still no where in sight. I had been one of the very few people left in the food courts so, I could the dad talking very loudly. Awkward...

• * hear the dad talking

• OMG.. yes... it's been nearly half a year, and I can't forget him. These feelings led me to G@G.. I needed some comfort.
    He moved away, I am wondering if I should visit him.. but where would it lead in the end? I don't even know if he is in a new relationship.

I just hope that I meet another person that will make me forget about him.