Do Black men like White Women?

Hi, I'm a white woman that is attracted to black men. I know this one cute black guy that I work with but I'm not sure if he's into white women. I've only ever seen him hang out with black women and never white ones. Do you think he'll like me? I'm a bit shy.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes most I say a good percentage of black guys love not like white women. Because white women support their man in many ways. Not only financially but they are down for anything. And if their man on lock down for months or even years that white woman right there no matter what. Growing up in black neighborhood that what I saw on a daily basis that's why I feel strongly about my opinion. Don't get me wrong black women stick by their man no matter what. But it's very few that do. Unlike white women.

• really? wow.

• "Because white women support their man in many ways. Not only financially but they are down for anything. And if their man on lock down for months or even years that white woman right there no matter what. "
      -aka he's saying white women will pay your bills and stay with a criminal while he's in jail.

Not sure if this is actually a compliment lol. I would like to think white and black women could do better than dealing with a situation like that

What Guys Said 28

• some do, some don't. just roll the dice and try your luck

• Well talk to him and become friends first to see where it goes. It seems he doesn't have a problem talking to women so if he ends up liking you then you will know.

• Most black men don't have racial preferences. There are many interracial couples in my town. The most common is black men white women. Unless he's flirting with the black women that he's hanging out with, you can't just assume that his preference is black. I hang a lot with my arabic friend and some of my friends ask me if I have sand fever, apparently that's a thing lol. Just strike up a conversation, seriously ball game, anything minor, if he's interested; he'll try to lead on.

• Yeah I'd say most do but a lot do but don't as well I think it just depends on what they are used to and the environment they grew up in cause I date white girls but I know some of my friends that never will or so they say...

• They like fat white women

• I like any race of women, so long as they're beautiful.

• I tend to yes. I'm pretty international when it comes to women. Even knew a cute Asian girl in my chemistry class. That was a good semester : )

• All guys like white women.

• Pick me!

Lol YES some black men are too shy/insecure to approach white women like that but we all like them.

• I've never heard of this 😐

• It depends on the guy like any guy for that matter. you'll need to talk to him and see if you have chemistry.

• Yes, just like liquor, gambling, watermelon, and fried chicken.

PS: We're not a hive mind, some do and some don't.

• a tad bit racist don't you think

• Like the guy above said, I am black, and, while I do like some white girls, it doesn't have to do with race, a general rule with guys is, if you're at least average looking and you get along well they'll date you.

• I find it funny comments like this don't catch the attention of mods. I mean it's a fact that White people love love love fried chicken, watermelon, gambling and liquor. Who do you think fills those expensive casinos in Nevada? Certainly isn't Black people. Remember if stereotypes ring true then Blacks don't have the money to gamble, right?

• If a woman is attractive, don't care about her race, I will date her.

• Well I'm biracial black/white and I'm really attracted to white women

• I go for any race as long as she's beautiful :P

• People like whoever they want it's just a matter of individual preference. I've dated almost every race exclusive to the U. S. Italians, Mexicans, Blacks and Whites.

• Of course we do! Why do u think white women are called black men's kryptonite. Lol we like y'all more than black women

• Yeah, Most/some of Black men are well, crazily tsk... hard to say but , insanely craving for White women.
    Obviously you're New to Gag right? lol

• Lol its funny seeing a white woman ask this question.

• Of course.

• erm... you shouldn't be asking this...

he's an individual, just ask him... you cannot generalise.

• In my case I prefer white women over black women

• why not white mans also like black women

• Yes, that's why white men are jealous. Everyone likes white women, they're aren't enough to go round.

• If your chubby then for sure

• Hey you gotta b kidding me whitey :)

• For every "do -race- men/women like -other race- women/men?" question, the answer is the same... It depends on the guy, obviously some but not all black guys like white women.

• You know black men like white women, they even choose them over their own women, such a shame.

• why are interracial relationships such a shame?

• What did i just tell you, race is a social construct. While being human is a biological one. Geesh.

• As muxh as t. v and the media tell you that race doesn't matter it most certanly does, if it didn't then the native americans would have the same prevlige as the white black man, and white man, it matters and its called divide and conquer, why else is black and asian, are black and indian promoted its only the white race and blaxk race that is promoted to keep people divided under the guise of oneness,

What Girls Said 10

• No idea if he would like you, if he finds you attractive and likes your personality, I dont see why not

• its based on the individual. if he mainly hangs out with black women then he probably prefers black women, but there are other men who might like you

• But I want him, not other men.

• Yaass mamicita you better jump on it! Lol but im sure every guy likes white women so you should see no problem

• allllllllll black men like white women. im black and im not into black guys. it just a thing, we dont like our own race. i like every race except black guys lol itss weird but yeah ask him for his number!

• All black men like white women? How do you know this?

• you know what, im nothing wrong. kiss my black ass, fuck you, im outta here... bitches

• not all black women are like that. LA black women are like that, but still. I quit.

• Why don't you just ask him?

• If I ask him if he likes white women won't that be weird. I'll just start by saying hello to him.

• No that isn't weird..

• Just talk to him there's a black guy at my work who loves white women skinny or fat.

• No. Just like all Chinese people are A+ students. All russians fight bears with the bare hands, and all Irish people are drunks.

• Whoever said that black guys only like FAT white girls is wrong. I'm hispanic but look white and I get checked out by so many black guys everyday. I'm not skinny but I'm in normal weight and I have thick thighs and a medium booty. I am also short...
    I think they just like curves BUT THEN AGAIN not ALL black guys are the same. Some like super skinny tall white girls that look like models.
    But I generally attract a lot of black guys especially when I'm wearing short shorts that accentuate my curves.

• They'll give me looks but won't approach.
      Keep that in mind.

• In my views most of black and other dark men kind of worship light skin and light hair. I don't understand some white girls who are insecure about dating dark men. I'm sure he will like you^^.

• Wrong. I am Brown-Light skinned and I love dark dark dark women. I've also dated White women before as well. And NONE have been overweight. I'm practically told I only date model types.

• But you are rare. Most of them interest every type of light skinned women.

• It just depends on the person. Some white women love black men, and I know a lot who do. And it depends on the guy whether or not I do too. And I know black men who love white women, but I also no ones who don't. So honestly it really just depends