Am I a bad gf? Do I have a right to feel the way I do?

I've been crying since last night because my boyfriend has been hurting my feelings. I try my best to make him happy and it seems like I only just make things worse.
We've been together for 2½ months and the first few days he was an amazing guy and treated me like a princess then after about 2 weeks he started treating me badly and compared me to his other exes saying they were better than me at kissing, etc.
I forgave him for those things but a few days ago he decided to say "Nothing you say sparks my interest." when I asked him why he barely is speaking to me in person. I felt really stupid because all this time I thought he was interested in the things I talked about and everything. He also decided to tell me that I'm the most negative girlfriend he's ever dated. . . That really got to me and I felt really upset when he told me that.
Yesterday he got really pissed off at me for ACCIDENTALLY spoiling the show he was watching so I decided just to end the conversation and tell him bye. We haven't talked for 18 hours and I dont really plan on talking to him for the rest of the day. I dont feel like im good enough because he usually points out my flaws and HARDLY points out the good I do for him. . . I do my best to satisfy him but it seems like all he does is get upset with me for the things I do. . .
What should I do? Should I just stop thinking that he will change for me?
Should I just give up?

Most Helpful Guy

• He is the problem, not you. Tell him to fuck off and find a guy who appreciates you and treats you well. Maybe he will learn a lesson that will make him a better person, but I doubt it. Douch bags like him rarely change.

What Guys Said 7

• This relationship is going nowhere, end it quickly.

• The hell will him. He disrespected you too many times at this point. "Nothing you say sparks my interest." Then say nothing and find a bf who will find that you say interesting.

• Honey... you're too young to be taking so much crap from guys already. He seems like he thinks too much of himself and treats you poorly enough. Move on honey...

• He wants you to leave him, if you do something for him which means you aid him with some kind of resource , snap the relationship and before it find some reliable friends that can help you with things for which you rely on him

• Find someone who'll treat you the way you deserve.

• He is the problem, not you. He doesn't deserve you, u sound like u have been nice to him, and have tried your best to be a good gf. Forget him

• he has disrespected u so many times! just leave him! move on life has much more to offer! get over it! and yeah when u leave him, just say "i really did love u" ! i bet that such a caring girl like u will find someone way better than him!

What Girls Said 3

• Damn what an ass. I think you should dump him before he dumps you. maybe he'll learn a lesson. and be hard on him about it too. Nobody should treat you like that.

• You should've ended it after that two weeks. It's clear he doesn't really care about you. Girl, you deserve better. He's not worth your tears. Guys are complicated at this age, he probably won't change for you. Dump him before he does it to you and don't give in if he ever wants you back, because he doesn't deserve you.

• Why are you dating someone that treats you kike crap? Surely, there is someone better. You may not believe so, but he is being verbally abusive. Break up before you end up kicking yourself eveb worse.

• Even* he's not worth your tears

• thank you

• I'm sorry for my spelling. . . I got really upset about this, I hope things workout better for you hun :/