Would you like a guy even after he cried in public?

Say you had a crush on a guy, would you like the guy even after he cries infront of everyone?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I definitely ok it means he's comfortable enough with you to show how he's feeling

What Girls Said 5

• Guys tend to cry around me I can't say it's ever been cool. Well if it's a crush you stand a better chance of it being cool, because the only thing bad at that point is to hear "he don't like you" :)
    So yes crying is ok. I just tend to look at them a little differently depending on the reason. But no its no deal breaker.

• depemdd what he was crying over... if it was because he dropped his icecream? then no I would find that very unattractive because it means he is immature and waaay too sensitive but if he just found out someone died or he hit an animal or something along those lines then no... so it really depends on what the cause was... do you mind sharing the cause?

• Well if it's for a good reason and he doesn't do it often, I have no problem. But if it happens often, I would start wondering. Even I don't cry that much.

• yeah. if i liked him before i think id like him abit more if i saw that he can actually cry

• It doesn't bug me but if he did all the time than no

What Guys Said 0