Why does she send me these texts?

I like this girl a land she texts me quite a bit, at first it was like once a day but now she texts me more, I asked her out and she said yes but she texts me with stuff like "what are you doing right now" "where are you" and then when i reply she will ask even more questions like if I'm eating she will ask what I'm eating etc. I was just wondering whats up with that?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm it seems like she likes u a lot and she getting too attached tell her how u feel and that u need some personal space lol girls do that to lot I really don't like texting but my bestfriends do that way to much to their crushs and boyfriends they even sometimes stalk them Iol.

What Girls Said 2

• I'd say she wants to talk to you. She doesn't really have anything to talk about so she makes small talk. It's not meant to annoy you I'm sure or make you feel she's odd.

• Just seems to me like she wants to make small talk like she doesn't know what else to talk about so asking questions is the easiest way to keep the conversation going.

What Guys Said 0